Drake Corsair, Alpha 3.17.4

Brictoria

Vice Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
The price jump on it takes it "technically" above the price of a Constellation Aquila:
Corsair is now $250.
The Constellation Aquila is $310, but comes with an Ursa Rover ($50) and a P52 ($25), meaning the ship on its own would be valued at $235.

• o7
Reactions: Deroth

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1

Garonman

Captain
Oct 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Garonman5
Hit a 30k whilst sitting in the co-pilot seat of the corsair and now i have the 16008 error code trying to get back in. What am I missing at the event guys?

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
Hit a 30k whilst sitting in the co-pilot seat of the corsair and now i have the 16008 error code trying to get back in. What am I missing at the event guys?
One thing to keep in mind when at IAE is that when 3.18 drops (whenever that happens) everything purchased in-game will be lost as they're doing a database reset (apparently this is needed in support of PES.) Everything listed in your hanger on the RSI site will be restored, but aUEC, ships, equipment, clothing (such as those found at the IAE Convention Center), etc. will be lost.
So that means anything you're thinking of purchasing in-game for posterity/commemoration will be lost anyways, but also means the aUEC spent is going to be reset anyways as well.

Probably the most 'important' thing to do during the event for each manufacturer's day is to get your free 48 hour rentals* for the ship(s) currently flyable and you're interested in. Other than that, it is kind of like going to an air show in real life, just walking around, listening to the announcements while checking out all the cool ships.
*-For rental ships, you can't change out any components (weapons, shields, quantum drive, etc.)

Reactions: Garonman
Forgot your password?