DRAKE! SCOUT CARRIER, STARTER SALVAGE, OR CONNIE COMPETITOR

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Scout carrier is gonna win for sure, but I think the "Starlifter" is the most interesting of the bunch to be honest.

It's got so many neat applications! Lifting cargo from enemy ships, flying down low and just jacking someones vehicle. Even tractoring some unmanned ships and running off with them!

But yeah the Kraken is gonna sweep it absolutely.

Laughing-Skull

Vice Admiral
Nov 26, 2017
RSI Handle
Victus Hakarri
Scout carrier is gonna win for sure, but I think the "Starlifter" is the most interesting of the bunch to be honest.

It's got so many neat applications! Lifting cargo from enemy ships, flying down low and just jacking someones vehicle. Even tractoring some unmanned ships and running off with them!

But yeah the Kraken is gonna sweep it absolutely.
I know.....The starlifter had such potential....But considering Lando and all the other dudes really liked it I bet it will get made eventually.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
I know.....The starlifter had such potential....But considering Lando and all the other dudes really liked it I bet it will get made eventually.

I think that the small salvager, starlifter, and carrier (because let's be frank, the carrier will win the vote) will all eventually get made. The salvager and starlifter have roles that need to be filled, and the carrier is a fan favorite among fan favorites.

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
So I had to leave about a third way through, I saw the Vulture win then came back to see the vote on the Scout Carrier, so is it one ship or two?

I liked both tbh and they both equally made sense. I prefer the "take the working parts" approach to salvage and would love that kind of gameplay.

Laughing-Skull

Vice Admiral
Nov 26, 2017
RSI Handle
Victus Hakarri
The salvage and scout carrier are actually a neccesity. Think about how many ships some ppl have. What are they going to do if they need to move them all across the verse? Unless they make deconstructing a ship and turning it into a cargo crate an option the non combat scout carrier is really the best way. Its said that the scout will hold more ships than the Idriss so it should do it perfectly. As for the salvage ship. Its a starter salvage ship. Its a must, hands down.

Forgot your password?