Drama it is then!

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
True, consider how late has been 3.14 release I won't expect 3.15 untill late october if not mid-november...

BTW, does somebody been able to get a 9-tails even this week?
I've tryed a couple of days to rise my rep in that event but there is no even at all, no announce, no map marker... nothing, is like the event is suspended... which is not a bad thing to do considering the state of game braking bugs...

On the other hand the last patches fixed the equipment manager bug, I hope they'll fix soon both the reclaim one and the restock one too...
I thought they said that nine tails right now is dev triggered and not a dynamic event.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
I thought they said that nine tails right now is dev triggered and not a dynamic event.
True... or at least that is what I've understand too, but there is no event anyway so it make me wonder if they do suspend the event do to sme connection whti the bugs.
After all this patch change a LOT of thing adding a new event into the mix may net be a good idea in the early days of a patch like this.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
True... or at least that is what I've understand too, but there is no event anyway so it make me wonder if they do suspend the event do to sme connection whti the bugs.
After all this patch change a LOT of thing adding a new event into the mix may net be a good idea in the early days of a patch like this.
Hopefully not as they talked about a perk for participating in it.

GPcustoms

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 3, 2019
RSI Handle
GPcustom
Not sure they will release 3.15 before citizencon.
I certainly hope there is some sort of small mini patch before then for some of the bugs going on.....But Ive decided to entertain myself with other means rather than go the full reset. :like:
(Ill spectate the Diving competition to the surface for sure:love:)

Ahhhhh joy,....A bad day at the range beats a good day at work....Sipping on some coffee loading up some .338LM and its not surface of the sun hot here in Florida yet.....:o7:
Ill see you all again soon when I have clothing and a mobi again in pixelvania:drunk:

Reactions: Bambooza and Vavrik

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Forget my last method for fixing claim bug, this video works from any station, 100% of the time, every time:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sObxmJhOAyI
Ok I saw what you did, but it does nothing for my MSR. What am I missing? It was lost in the vicinity of microTech when I crashed due to ... I don't remember if it was a 30K or a game crash - a few days ago, and has been un-reclaimable since.

Kowalski

Captain
Aug 3, 2021
RSI Handle
KowaIski
Ok I saw what you did, but it does nothing for my MSR. What am I missing? It was lost in the vicinity of microTech when I crashed due to ... I don't remember if it was a 30K or a game crash - a few days ago, and has been un-reclaimable since.

So you have to select an unlocked (currently-spawnable) ship - notice how when you do you have the ability to change the modules/weapons.

When you select the ship to reclaim, the options aren't available because it's "read only."

The trick is to have the unlocked ship selected, then as quick as possible switch to your un-reclaimable ship and back to the reclaimable one. You have to keep trying until the title of the ship is the reclaimable one but the preview is the un-reclaimable one (watch the video again it makes more sense). When that happens, modify any module/weapon and save changes. Once you do, it should be claimable again.

Hopefully that made sense.

GPcustoms

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 3, 2019
RSI Handle
GPcustom
So you have to select an unlocked (currently-spawnable) ship - notice how when you do you have the ability to change the modules/weapons.

When you select the ship to reclaim, the options aren't available because it's "read only."

The trick is to have the unlocked ship selected, then as quick as possible switch to your un-reclaimable ship and back to the reclaimable one. You have to keep trying until the title of the ship is the reclaimable one but the preview is the un-reclaimable one (watch the video again it makes more sense). When that happens, modify any module/weapon and save changes. Once you do, it should be claimable again.

Hopefully that made sense.
Sneaky?,.....Persistant?,....You are an excellent addition to the brotherhood with only one exception:...
You obviously had not been under the influence when posting this cheeky hack and thus most of us may not be able to understand your sobereese mumbo jumbo... :glorious:
It is early Friday morning and with coffee in hand I can now make sense of this ingenious sober explanation of yours (Excellent!!!):o7:
Hope it works for you Varik, my character is still naked and afraid minus mobiglas:like:

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
It is early Friday morning and with coffee in hand I can now make sense of this ingenious sober explanation of yours (Excellent!!!):o7:
Hope it works for you Varik, my character is still naked and afraid minus mobiglas:like:
I tried it again but it didn't work. I noticed there was another ship also unclaimable further down the list though so maybe something else was going on. I did get everything fixed by having my account reset by CIG just now... and I didn't lose any cash this time which surprised me but I'll take what I can get. Getting the account reset also gave me back a weapon that had been missing but I didn't care about too. One of the subscriber specials that I never use.

GPcustoms

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 3, 2019
RSI Handle
GPcustom
I tried it again but it didn't work. I noticed there was another ship also unclaimable further down the list though so maybe something else was going on. I did get everything fixed by having my account reset by CIG just now... and I didn't lose any cash this time which surprised me but I'll take what I can get. Getting the account reset also gave me back a weapon that had been missing but I didn't care about too. One of the subscriber specials that I never use.
LOL....Im still locked out of the game so it could be worse :o7: ......
Doing some VR in War Thunder after doing a daily character change and spawns just to see if:mad: Sure miss playing:like:

Reactions: Vavrik

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
LOL....Im still locked out of the game so it could be worse :o7: ......
Doing some VR in War Thunder after doing a daily character change and spawns just to see if:mad: Sure miss playing:like:
I would too! You're taking it a lot better than I would...

Reactions: GPcustoms

Doggen

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Doggen
Trick worked for me. Its important to have some lag for it to work and even then its a bit hit and miss. I used a speedtest in the background and after 5 minutes of fiddling I could reclaim my ship! And then crashed it of course but thank god it was insta reclaimable after that :)
Also still had all my stuff on it so that was a bonus.

GPcustoms

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 3, 2019
RSI Handle
GPcustom
All I can say is the mini patch has allowed me to spawn with gear and a mobiglas...I can't put my finger on it but graphics are crisp and I like the new view...At least until I am naked and afraid again in the hab :like: .
Fly like there is no tomorrow gang!....:o7:

Forgot your password?