Dreams vs. Reality

DeepDrum

Captain
Jun 27, 2016
RSI Handle
DeepDrum
I don't think that's the best case scenario at all. It starts out with "hell yea!" and ends with "wait, what?". I actually like my wife. She puts up with my never ending shenanigans...
ha ha. After my first week of playing sc, I posted on facebook that SC could cause marriages to fail.
Solution. Marry a gamer. Best wife I ever had. (past tense).<<had nothing to do with SC for clarity.

Lexicon

Captain
Aug 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Lexicon
The increasingly negative consequences are the cost of the ships, if you have lots of money, there are no consequences.
No one is forcing you to buy new ships. No one is making you re-buy the ships you've already purchased. There is no increasing cost of ownership, and the project is not threatening to crumble if you do not purchase a shiny new Avenger. You are falsely attributing separate opportunities as consequences for your original investment.

I think he did as well as he could. I know there were some errors. You should see how he blasted Eve Online.
Just because children are starving in Africa does not mean I am not hungry. "He could have been so much more biased" does not make him unbiased.

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
There definitely *will* be people who will be disappointed. It all depends on your personal differing expectations. The question then will be: do I want to be disappointed or do I want to be satisfied?
Agreed @Sam K Macer

arguably you just have to ask yourself if you are disappointed now. I enjoy the game for what it is and assuming by the end 3.0 is out. Dare i say Squadron 42 Ep. 1 even. and the experience is at least as stable as say ARMA 3. Id feel justified in a $60 price point and id just take any extra money i spent as money we ll invested in a project that i enjoy.

If you've ever played arma3. You'd know that the Framerates in that arent really any better than SC is. I wanna say i average around 25 fps in that when playing Exile or Altis life. Also, the fact that arma charges for what i feel are Basic features that should have been included in the game. IE helicopters not flying like garbage, Being able to fire from moving vehicles, what ever the marksman DLC does, idk shoot right?, and 1 new big map. Plus, if you bought Arma3 when it first came out you paid $60 then add on all the DLC its like $120. While fun its still a buggy mess some times and the net code is less then decent.

Forgot your password?