Drunk Aurora pilot says hi

Axzo

Admiral
Apr 24, 2017
RSI Handle
Admiral_Axzo, Admiral_Axxo
Hello to all!, sorry about the pile of Auroras back there, i had a few too many brews before passing the rigorous recruitment test....

Thanks for having me, as you've probably guessed, I go by Axzo! No relation to the former great aXXo of the P2P world (I've been asked that since my SWG days lol). I actually have 2 RSI accounts Axzo being my main and Axxzo being my second. Axzo currently has in his hangar: Super Hornet, Comet, Prospector (will probably upgrade to different ship once i get to test out mining as a close friend has an Orion,) Merchantman, Reclaimer and a Polaris. I created the second account (axxzo) specifically for my Starfarer so I can dual-box if need be. That account also has a Freelancer in case I feel like soloing a bit. Each account has an LTI dragonfly or two, because who doesn't want to buy more ships!?!?

So, yeah, as you can tell I am certainly looking forward to SC launching, bahaha.

A bit about me: I've been gaming since i can remember, online gaming started way back at the original Rainbow Six, I was heavy into Rouge Spear for some time and then came Asheron's Call. Got into MMO's pretty heavy and bounced around from game to game, spending a TON of time in Star Wars Galaxies. Dabbled a bit in Star Trek Online and EVE but something was missing. When I found out about Star Citizen, I had that "too good to be true" feeling right away. I put her on the back burner and avoided pledging any money for a long time, then of course the Alphas started coming out; that's all she wrote! I'm vested and here to stay!

Get to know me a little more: I'm a 31 year old male that lives in Southeast Georgia. I work as a Computer operator and PC Technician for a Health System and recently finished my bachelors degree, expecting to be promoted to Network Analyst in the coming months. I enjoy brewing beer (this is my kind of ORG), outdoor activities such as kayaking, backpacking, mountain biking etc. This is the worst dating profile ever, i mean what... Anyways, feel free to hit me up, I try to be as active as possible, I read and watch just about everything Star Citizen related and try to post here and there. Thanks again!

Forgot your password?