Dune Part 2 has cast the Padishah Emperor Shaddam IV of House Corino......

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
and it's our favorite nutter....Christopher Walken. They've also cast Princess Irulan (Florence Pugh) and Feyd-Rautha Harkonnen (Austin Butler).

Hopefully they're inspired casting choices. I am excite!

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
back in the day people were skeptical that Marlon Brando could pull off the role of the Godfather

I'm curious to see what Christopher Walken can do with the role of Emperor

I have high hopes

there is more to Walken than 'cowbell'

• o7
Reactions: Aramsolari

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
back in the day people were skeptical that Marlon Brando could pull off the role of the Godfather

I'm curious to see what Christopher Walken can do with the role of Emperor

I have high hopes

there is more to Walken than 'cowbell'
Agreed

Walken made a career out of playing weird, eccentric roles. That said, folks forget that he started of as a serious actor in films like 'The Deer Hunter' and 'Heaven's Gate'.

I think he'll do alright. Denis Villeneuve has a knack for getting terrific performances out of his actors.

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
".......till one day…that Emperor gets up and tears the shit outta everybody, flys like the wind, eats all the houses in his path, ’cause every once in a while, the Emperor has to show the jackals who he is.”

Padishah Emperor Shaddam IV of House Corino - "Dune Hall Junkies"

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
".......till one day…that Emperor gets up and tears the shit outta everybody, flys like the wind, eats all the houses in his path, ’cause every once in a while, the Emperor has to show the jackals who he is.”

Padishah Emperor Shaddam IV of House Corino - "Dune Hall Junkies"
"This ring. This ring was on your daddy’s fingers when he was shot down over Arrakis. He was captured, put in a Harkonnen prison camp. He knew if the Harks ever saw the ring it’d be confiscated, taken away. The way your dad looked at it, that ring was your birthright. He’d be damned if any Harks were gonna put their greasy hands on his boy’s birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something. His ass."

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
"This ring. This ring was on your daddy’s fingers when he was shot down over Arrakis. He was captured, put in a Harkonnen prison camp. He knew if the Harks ever saw the ring it’d be confiscated, taken away. The way your dad looked at it, that ring was your birthright. He’d be damned if any Harks were gonna put their greasy hands on his boy’s birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something. His ass."
BWAHAHAHA

• o7
Reactions: Aramsolari
Forgot your password?