Dune: Part Two Trailer

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
I think the trailer doesn't do it justice. Makes it feel like a filler episode with way too much attention on the worm riding...
It obviously won't be the only interesting part, but I'm just not feeling the same hype as with the first one, even though I'm pretty sure it will be just as awesome!

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
I think the trailer doesn't do it justice. Makes it feel like a filler episode with way too much attention on the worm riding...
It obviously won't be the only interesting part, but I'm just not feeling the same hype as with the first one, even though I'm pretty sure it will be just as awesome!
Trailer editors have a pretty tricky job to do. They gotta cut together a trailer that hypes up a film for the audience without giving too much away. For a film like Dune…those who have read the books and/or watch the films/tv already know what’s going to happen. Still, gotta save it for new audiences!

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Trailer editors have a pretty tricky job to do. They gotta cut together a trailer that hypes up a film for the audience without giving too much away. For a film like Dune…those who have read the books and/or watch the films/tv already know what’s going to happen. Still, gotta save it for new audiences!
True, but it can be done well.
I feel like it's we are getting loads of bad ones lately. Seen a bunch where main huge action scenes got spoilt from beginning to end ,like here, or the show got misrepresented as something way worse than it actually turned out to be.
Anyways, this looks like it's gonna be a good time!

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
True, but it can be done well.
I feel like it's we are getting loads of bad ones lately. Seen a bunch where main huge action scenes got spoilt from beginning to end ,like here, or the show got misrepresented as something way worse than it actually turned out to be.
Anyways, this looks like it's gonna be a good time!
I liked Part I and I believe it to be superior than the David Lynch version. Dune (1984) was just.....goofy and pretty camp. They also had to pack a lot of material into slightly over 2 hours and it wasn't easy.

I think Dune Part II (2023) will do just fine!

Forgot your password?