e-Tabletop RPGs

TestBot

Ghost
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
TestBot
x for dark heresy.

I don't know how good I'll be at the game of thrones thing because I've only watched until season 3 episode 8. Do I need to watch the rest? Should I have read the books? Are those relevant? Also do I need to know any names? Because I'm terrible at knowing names.

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
x for dark heresy.

I don't know how good I'll be at the game of thrones thing because I've only watched until season 3 episode 8. Do I need to watch the rest? Should I have read the books? Are those relevant? Also do I need to know any names? Because I'm terrible at knowing names.
You know nothing, Test bot.

Reactions: TestBot

CaptSpackle

Lieutenant
Apr 15, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptSpackle
x for dark heresy.

nope, you don't have to know anything really. I tend to set my games in the time right before Ned Stark's big problems in Season One/Game of Thrones Novel (trying to avoid spoilers haha)

Barthanes

Admiral
Nov 10, 2013
RSI Handle
BarthanesGraves
Oh shit. I completely forgot about this. Now that i am actually back in the states i suppose i can run a game or two to see if it can turn into a campaign. Give me a week or two to get the first game up and running. Between now and then anyone interested should get an account on the Roll20 website and putting your display name down in this thread. First five to put their name down are in.

Reactions: Zaraphandox

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
My display name should be looking something like this:

Scarthian

The Shadow Broker
Feb 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Scarthian
Never played table top and depending on the times may not be able to. I will however would be willing to give it a shot since recently my friend convinced me to play a card game version of pathfinder. Turns out funner than I thought.

TypeO

Space Marshal
Aug 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Privateer
Does not really belong here, but I don't want to open a new thread for it. If you are looking for a beginner tabletop RPG for you and 1-3 friends take a look at the Doom boardgame. Easy to learn, yet deep enough to be challenging. A bit hard to come by but definitely worth it.

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
People should also put their availability down. Since that's sorta important...just a bit.

Safe to say that I'm in.

Roll20 Display name is Egriz.

Availability:
M-F: 5:30 PM - 11:00 PM EST
Sat-Sun: Full availability.

Vapsyvox

Designated Driver
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
Vapsyvox
Roll20: Vapsyvox

Availability(depends on school workload, hours may vary):
M-F: 24:00 - 06:00 EST
Sat-Sun: Full availability

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
When you put one on this thread I will create a character.:):):p:D:):D:D:p:oops::D

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
There may or may not be a torrent of the Complete Warhammer 40k RPG Collection, which of course includes Dark Heresy.

Maybe.

Piracy is bad.

Go buy it from a store.

Inzlinger

Captain
Jun 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Inzlinger
I never played Tabletop-Rpgs before, but im very intrested, is there anyone who would play a round of "whateveryouwant" with a newb and show him how it works? (next weekend maybe? im european timezone btw.)
(There will be free beer)
Edit: i have created an account on roll20

Choppanob

Space Marshal
Jul 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Choppanob
Gonna start with a D&D 5e (next ?) campaign now, and we start on Monday.
Already made our characters last monday, I'm a Human Greataxe Barbarian for the first time.(Totem Warrior route)
Will see if it's fun... it has been a while that i played, and they say that the new edition is allot beter then the last one.
So lets hope that i don't die on the first run :)

maybe when i get the feeling for RP again i will sign up for the next one you will do, or join the one that's running atm if i can.

Forgot your password?