Elder Scrolls Online - Test Squadron

Harkuno

Sticker King
May 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkuno
Downloading now, looks like a 4-5 day wait :D
Yeah, the download takes forever... :( (it does pick up some speed at the end though :) )

Downloading it on my laptop too, started this afternoon at 1300h. It's now 1809h and progress is 12%...:(

xecto

Space Marshal
Sep 26, 2014
RSI Handle
xecto
I'm confused.. which version do I buy, Tamriel unlimited includes everything?
Not saying I'm buying it, just looking at prices...

Is my character I made in the beta still around?

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
As a reminder, anybody that needs an invite, please PM one of the officers on Discord. OP has the list. Or just post your @ name here. We are still making changes to ranks and permissions. So don't fret if you're only 'Recruit' for now.

I'm confused.. which version do I buy, Tamriel unlimited includes everything?
Not saying I'm buying it, just looking at prices...

Is my character I made in the beta still around?
Yeah, that's the full name of the game. There is the "Imperial Edition" which is the upgraded version.

Current sales: https://isthereanydeal.com/#/search:Elder Scrolls Online;/scroll:#gamelist

Last edited:

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
For those having trouble with the download speed and know you have way better connections, go to the settings on the launcher and lower the download speed from unlimited. I was getting like 800KBs then moved it to 10MBs and then I got almost full speed :)

Fade691

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fade691
Awesome, count me in. re rolled a new char in ebonheart, account name is fadecourt

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
invites sent.

PSIcoh

Grand Admiral
Jul 28, 2015
RSI Handle
PSIcoh
So for anyone who doesn't know a whole lot (that includes me) a friend of mine who played ESO for a while sent me a pretty awesome breakdown of close to every one of the skills in the game and their usefulness on a scale of 1-5 (mostly geared towards PvP, but takes PvE into account). As far as I know, the author of these articles is constantly updating them. The reddit post says that it is for patch 1.6, but the articles reference the current patch of 2.2.x.

https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/39jmhd/psa_guides_for_every_single_skill_new_players/

Super useful for planning your character out a bit if you don't want to waste money having to respec all the time.

Also, that same friend helped me set up a number of addons to make the UI more friendly. If anyone is interested feel free to ask, I'll gladly help anyone set some things up.

Harkuno

Sticker King
May 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkuno
Found PSIcoh in-game :)

Didn't quite get the name above the character in that screenshot, though. He's the one with the pet :)
So for anyone who doesn't know a whole lot (that includes me) a friend of mine who played ESO for a while sent me a pretty awesome breakdown of close to every one of the skills in the game and their usefulness on a scale of 1-5 (mostly geared towards PvP, but takes PvE into account). As far as I know, the author of these articles is constantly updating them. The reddit post says that it is for patch 1.6, but the articles reference the current patch of 2.2.x.

https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/39jmhd/psa_guides_for_every_single_skill_new_players/

Super useful for planning your character out a bit if you don't want to waste money having to respec all the time.

Also, that same friend helped me set up a number of addons to make the UI more friendly. If anyone is interested feel free to ask, I'll gladly help anyone set some things up.
Great link, thanks! I'll be sure to check it out in more detail when I can :)

Reactions: PSIcoh

PSIcoh

Grand Admiral
Jul 28, 2015
RSI Handle
PSIcoh
Woo! I have no idea when you found me, but awesome! LOL I must have been afk talking with my wife or something. :)

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
Currently beginning the planning of weekend PvP and Dungeon events for our ESO guild. We want to give new players a bit of time to get familiar with the game and level up a bit. Stay tuned!

Forgot your password?