proffrink

Space Marshal
Aug 29, 2015
RSI Handle
proffrink
Where you from stranger?
Dorset, UK

What drew you to Star Citizen?
The scale and the concept art. Finally committed when some of the ships came out better than the art they were based off (which is pretty rare in a game these days).

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Just looking forward to decent co-op. Multi-crew anything looks to be really fun.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Red Alert.

What other games do you play?
ArmA, Insurgency

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Knew about you from the start via the forums. Wanted to play with some friends and joined their group but given the scale of the game I didn't think we'd ever get enough people online at once to do anything like what Star Citizen is capable of, so I went to you guys.

Picard or Kirk?
Neither I'm afraid. Not my cup of tea.

Reactions: WarrenPeace

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Welcome aboard, and if you like playing arma 3 you should come on mumble and hit up anderson, he's always itching to play that lately.

Last edited:

Selitos

Space Marshal
Aug 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Selitos
Welcome to TEST Proffrink! If not Picard or Kirk maybe Han Solo? Or Janeway? Maybe Adama?

Reactions: proffrink

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Knew about you from the start via the forums. Wanted to play with some friends and joined their group but given the scale of the game I didn't think we'd ever get enough people online at once to do anything like what Star Citizen is capable of, so I went to you guys.
Solution is simple. Get those guys, bring them here, and play with all of us! Welcome to TEST!

dubbzy

Admiral
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
dubbzy104
Red Alert was awesome! I prefered it over original C&C because we had the Aftermath/Counter Strike pack, so I could play matches with all the units unlocked, instead of doing the campaign, which I could never get passed level 4-5. We are always looking for more co-op players here!

Forgot your password?