Ello to All TEST members

MrZappa

Commander
Nov 20, 2016
RSI Handle
SpaceBooger
Im Tim, a 42 young ict engineer in real live, who grew up playing videogames since around 1982.
Im from flanders, Belgium.
My first games were on the nes and in the arcade halls.
Had my best memories with the older zelda, final fantasy and wonderboy videogames.

Its been a few years that i had my eye on star citizen but it was only until a few weeks ago that i decided to look a bit deeper into it by exploring different websites and forums.
Thats how i first met this corp.
It appeals to me that there are no real ranks or "hardcore" rules.
Im not a hardcore gamer (anymore) and i like a bunch of people around me where i can be myself without to much pressure.

I play(ed) a lot of other games also, but not that much flight sims.
I played eve for some months and elite dangerous, but never really hanged on to them.
The reason i want to hop in this one, is because it will be not only a flight sim, but also an fps game and exploration game and i really hope it will become a sort of no mans sky , without all the flaws ;)

My rsi handle is SpaceBooger

Oh btw, the OLD kirk, without a doubt ;)

Last edited:

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Welcome to TEST!
You can change your handle on the TEST forums by going to your profile page, under personal settings. There's a field labeled "RSI handle".
By the way, I love Belgian white ales! And waffles.

EDIT: I removed something from my post (concerning the color of the waffles), because it might have led to confusion. And that confusion might have led to a google search. And that google search would have yielded horrible, gross results.

MrZappa

Commander
Nov 20, 2016
RSI Handle
SpaceBooger
Welcome to TEST!
You can change your handle on the TEST forums by going to your profile page, under personal settings. There's a field labeled "RSI handle".
By the way, I love Belgian white ales! And waffles.

EDIT: I removed something from my post (concerning the color of the waffles), because it might have led to confusion. And that confusion might have led to a google search. And that google search would have yielded horrible, gross results.
Ahh TY! Changed it.
And yeah, more then enough beer to choose here in my country, but not a waffle guy myself :)

My personal choice of Belgium beer atm is "kwaremont"

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Ahh TY! Changed it.
And yeah, more then enough beer to choose here in my country, but not a waffle guy myself :slight_smile:

My personal choice of Belgium beer atm is "kwaremont"

The choice of import beer in my country is somewhat limited, so we only have Blue Moon, Duvel, Maredsous and a couple more.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Im Tim, a 42 young ict engineer in real live, who grew up playing videogames since around 1982.
Im from flanders, Belgium.
My first games were on the nes and in the arcade halls.
Had my best memories with the older zelda, final fantasy and wonderboy videogames.

Its been a few years that i had my eye on star citizen but it was only until a few weeks ago that i decided to look a bit deeper into it by exploring different websites and forums.
Thats how i first met this corp.
It appeals to me that there are no real ranks or "hardcore" rules.
Im not a hardcore gamer (anymore) and i like a bunch of people around me where i can be myself without to much pressure.

I play(ed) a lot of other games also, but not that much flight sims.
I played eve for some months and elite dangerous, but never really hanged on to them.
The reason i want to hop in this one, is because it will be not only a flight sim, but also an fps game and exploration game and i really hope it will become a sort of no mans sky , without all the flaws ;)

My rsi handle is SpaceBooger

Oh btw, the OLD kirk, without a doubt ;)
Welcome to TEST Squadron BEST Squardon!

Make yourself comfortable on our TEST-Welcome-Couch

http://hgtvhome.sndimg.com/content/dam/images/hgtv/fullset/2014/10/2/0/DP_Cecilia-Dupire-white-modern-livingroom-couch_h.jpg.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.1280.853.jpeg

and feel free for taking a coffee in the best coffee bar around ;)

Cheers!
Sam

Forgot your password?