RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Reactions: Dalarast

Devil Doge

Grand Admiral
Mar 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Double_Jinx
im crossed between the hope class and the olympic class, the olympic class doesnt come with a hangar, but the ability to create a self sustaining cult is amazing

Reactions: Dalarast

Sanbo

Admiral
Donor
Oct 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Sanbo
If I'm reading this right. "Each module lists the number of slots it takes, ranging from 2×1 (two spaces, one across) to 3×3 (all six slots.)"
I would think so. Since in theory you should have 1 extra slot open. The Hope has a Endeavor Medical Bay that is a (2x2) and the hangar is a 2x1 and the Olympic has 2x Endeavor Bio Dome's (2x1). Hopefully they will clear this one up.

NapalmX

Space Marshal
May 16, 2014
RSI Handle
UpUrShaft
Sleep deprived so not gonna make much sense. The base Endeavour is the forward module only, right? The secondary drive portion that accepts the modules is only available in the pre-fabbed ships, or later on for purchase in the PU.
Or is the secondary drive included albeit stripped down? Illustrations aren't helping me.

Devil Doge

Grand Admiral
Mar 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Double_Jinx
Sleep deprived so not gonna make much sense. The base Endeavour is the forward module only, right? The secondary drive portion that accepts the modules is only available in the pre-fabbed ships, or later on for purchase in the PU.
Or is the secondary drive included albeit stripped down? Illustrations aren't helping me.
the endeavor is both parts, the front part can break off in space to land on planets

Devil Doge

Grand Admiral
Mar 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Double_Jinx
One, actually. There's enough room for one cutlass, plus support equipment (weapons, ammo, fuel, etc, repair facilities).
The Landing Bay Pod slings a single, large hangar underneath the spacecraft and attaches it directly to other laboratory pods. Intended to support hospital operations, the landing bay has room to support multiple Cutlass Red ambulances and features complete decontamination facilities. Note that while the landing bay was designed to support ambulance operations, it also functions alongside standard science modules and can support the upkeep any sufficiently small spacecraft. (the description of the module

Reactions: Reptar Khan

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
The Landing Bay Pod slings a single, large hangar underneath the spacecraft and attaches it directly to other laboratory pods. Intended to support hospital operations, the landing bay has room to support multiple Cutlass Red ambulances and features complete decontamination facilities. Note that while the landing bay was designed to support ambulance operations, it also functions alongside standard science modules and can support the upkeep any sufficiently small spacecraft. (the description of the module
Ok. Safest assumption is 2 Cutlasses. :p

Reactions: Devil Doge

Ichiru

Space Marshal
Aug 15, 2014
RSI Handle
Ichiru
Ok. Safest assumption is 2 Cutlasses. :p
Ben has confirmed that the bay is approx 2 cutlasses wide - https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/comment/5668069/#Comment_5668069

Also the landing bay text says:

Note that while the landing bay was designed to support ambulance operations, it also functions alongside standard science modules and can support the upkeep any sufficiently small spacecraft.

Sounds like a good ship to store a couple of reserve aurora's for any pilots who crash theirs before reaching the target.

Last edited:

Liquor_and_ores

Space Marshal
Jun 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Liquor_and_Ores
Ben has confirmed that the bay is approx 2 cutlasses wide - https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/comment/5668069/#Comment_5668069

Also the landing bay text says:

Note that while the landing bay was designed to support ambulance operations, it also functions alongside standard science modules and can support the upkeep any sufficiently small spacecraft.

Sounds like a good ship to store a couple of reserve aurora's for any pilots who crash theirs before reaching the target.
For us Testicles, the landing bay is a ship missile launcher :D

all I can say is, I am glad that i had most of my pledge money on my account before the Canadian dollar fell down so low compared to the US dollar.

$900 US would be like $1300 US ( or more due to fees)

Reactions: Reptar Khan

glockjs

Space Marshal
Feb 26, 2015
RSI Handle
glockjs
i could. but i'd have to burn my starfarer gem and 3x reliant to get it. it looks sexy as hell but god damn i can't burn any more money on a game that's not out yet. shiiit half of my ships i can't even in the bay. looks like a good long term goal for me tbh but that's it. at this point i gotta get smart about cycling shit i already have x.O

Joegasaki Kenji

Space Marshal
Aug 3, 2015
RSI Handle
JoegaKen
Thought about scrapping my Retaliator + modules for the Endeavor.. But I endured... I will use my tali to earn this ship in game, so I actually have something to work towards when the game comes out XD.

Forgot your password?