Endeavoring to Spend - Endeavor is up!

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
I just don't know if I would rather have a carrack or endeavor now. The carrack has a stronger and more focused exploration ability. But this endeavor has all sorts of science and hospital functionality it could really be great!

I want one... Haven't decided which yet.

Texelis

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Texelis
The thing's a beast, so many possibilities. $900 is high, but it's jam packed. Test Medical Marijuana flooding the star systems. Any Org will benefit from this ship, actually smaller Orgs could build right around it...

Liszt

Rear Admiral
Apr 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Liszt
I have the Endeavor Hope Class. Any thoughts about getting the fuel pod to move it to a more remote section of space?

SkippyLeDoo

Lame Title
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
SkippyLeDoo
Just the explorer cab looks awesome. It totally reminds me of the saucer separating from the Enterprise.

Hell, I think they should also sell it by itself. Around [200, 250] would be a fair price.

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
i just have one question....... is there other ships to be created still? as in could there be other LTI massive ships like this more....all around light carrier.........like a cowboy bebop like ship? or is this going to be the closest variation and or the last largest ship we may ever see released?

Zull Reicher

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Tiltz
They still have to make a corvette to replace the Idris, but there is no information and it is not even a concept yet.

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
They still have to make a corvette to replace the Idris, but there is no information and it is not even a concept yet.
I mean just the thought of taking a Merlin and stuffing it into a Constellation....then taking the Constellation and stuffing it into an Endeavour what do we call that

a Merstellour?

Reactions: RipVanDan

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
but really eyeing that Master set....but I also require a new ipad..........(don't judge me last ipad i had was the original "ipad")

Captain

Grand Admiral
Oct 16, 2014
RSI Handle
Dragon_Scales
The Ship Pipeline is full of ships that can cross over between different duties. Some are better at one thing, while another ship (in certain circumstances) would be your IDEAL choice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What activity(s) do you "think" you will wind up doing more than anything else? Make that happen, and the rest of your fleet can serve in 'some other' lines that you feel will also cover less-common functions. Chris has stated some missions will require a certain ship to be used or you can't take that mission!

My current Fleet cover's 98% of anything I can think I may want to try: Having already pledged pretty much every ship but the Big "3":
Idris, Hull-E & Javelin!

All Citizens must FUND your FUN! And you'll want to have FUN while doing so!

Mostly making money from Bounties, raw materials or research.

AND/OR Piracy:
As some will feel it is easier to steal their funds from others. EASY MONEY...(maybe). There will be those that get a kick out of setting up illegal drug labs on some Endeavor's. And, I am for this illegal Trade, as when I think of Pirates stealing from other Pirates; It makes me smile!

DECISION - ANSWER 1 QUESTION (with our limited information):
Can the Endeavor do something (that you want to do) that no other ship can fulfill as well?
Of course a second question of major importance's:
"Will you be alive in the morning once your Wife/Husband finds out how much 'more money' you have spend on a Computer Game!" LOL

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
Of course a second question of major importance's:
"Will you be alive in the morning once your Wife/Husband finds out how much 'more money' you have spend on a Computer Game!" LOL
just move the decimal over one place. Will she/he notice the powers out for a month? not with the awesome candles you just found in the attic...

sadly i know we all want that... it covers and does everything we could hope for in this game. i accept that it just cant happen. so we need multiple ships to cover the play styles yes.

Forgot your password?