Endeavour

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
What @NaffNaffBobFace said.. barring some kind of unforeseen industrial event, the next time it will be available will be Anniversary this year.

As a point, it is the only capital ship which never seems to sell out. I do not have a clue how many exist in the 'verse, but it is fewer than CIG have allocated.
Well, since it's not hull-limited, it can't really sell out. Nor isn't it the only capital ship that's not hull-limited, there's, well, Hull D as well. And Polaris (which was for a while but is no longer afaik). And Orion. Actually quite a few capital ships aren't hull-limited come to think of it.

Reactions: Scape

Ayeteeone

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Ayeteeone
Well, since it's not hull-limited, it can't really sell out. Nor isn't it the only capital ship that's not hull-limited, there's, well, Hull D as well. And Polaris (which was for a while but is no longer afaik). And Orion. Actually quite a few capital ships aren't hull-limited come to think of it.
True.. the Hull-limited thing has changed almost every year in some way or other. I seem to recall a few years back when the Endeavor was limited, that it never sold out.. there were always some available. Maybe that was just for the Master Set.

Reactions: Scape

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Shit I still have one in buyback; maybe I need to go re-snag it before a price increase happens. . .
You can relax.. 🍻
Price on ships, packs, add-on pack, gear paint etc.. dos not change price in buyback..
Only thing that change price in buyback is CCU they follow current price value on ships..
CHEERS!

Reactions: FZD

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
You can relax.. 🍻
Price on ships, packs, add-on pack, gear paint etc.. dos not change price in buyback..
Only thing that change price in buyback is CCU they follow current price value on ships..
CHEERS!
Well, the value of CCU in BB didn't tend to change either. Then they changed how that works.
If you're interested in the ship, I'd keep it in hangar. Or at the very least, keep a CCU to it in the hangar. Preferably a small CCU chain, like, Caterpillar -> Gemini -> Endeavor.
While unlikely, the price of Gemini might change when refueling comes online. And while even more unlikely, the price of Caterpillar might change yet again when those modules start popping up.
But it'd be exceedingly unlikely that BOTH go up in price at the same time, so that gives you time to react.

Reactions: Dirtbag_Leader

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
The only safe place to keep your ships from price hikes is in your hangar. Even ships in BB could get changed so that people will pay current pricing in the future. TBH, I expect this around/just before the BMM is released to fltable. Even at current pricing, it’s still cheap compared to the Kraken Privateer, so I expect it to go up yet again…8-900 credit…before the end.

Forgot your password?