English speaking TEST members?

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
Wow, google translate has some...interesting translations. Not sure if they are accurate, so I will post it here. Be interesting to see if what you said translated accurately.

From Google Translate - Swedish to English

Original text:
Vad fan är det här? Engelska? I TEST Skvadronen!? Jag kommer garanterat skratta så biltemakörven flyger ur käften på mig när jag ser deras flygföretag vagga och gagga sakta fram genom rymden... Överlastade till den vida grad att manövreringsraketerna får jobba sig till överhettning. Föga förvånad ska jag bli sen när man ser en tjock jänkarjävel rulla ned för rampen i en överdimensionerad fettopermobil bara för att skyndsamt och flämtandes mata in ytterligare en order på fem kubik coca-cola och en ny fritös...

Ja jag säger då det snart fryser stjärnorna till is.

Du får se till att titta åt andra hållet medans du äter då. Är ju inte värt att tappa en biltemakörv när man är 10 ljusår ifrån närmsta Biltema

Haha sant, men jag får hålla till godo med mitt förråd av weinerkorv från ICA, Heinz tomatketchup ich Johnnys Chipotlesenap.

Translated
What the hell is this? English? In the TEST Squadron !? I'm sure to laugh so the car maker moves out of my mind when I see their airline crashing and gagging slowly through space ... Overloaded to the extent that the operation rocketers get used to overheating. Not surprisingly, I'll be late when you see a thick jerk jerk rolling down to the ramp in an oversized fatopermobil just to hurry up another order of five cubic coca cola and a fresh deep fry ...

Yes, I say, soon the stars will freeze to ice.

You should be sure to look elsewhere while eating. Is not it worth losing a car tire when you are 10 light years from the nearest Biltema

Haha true, but I'll be happy with my store of Weinerkorv from ICA, Heinz Tomato Chop ich Johnny's Chipotlesenap.
It's surprisingly accurate IMO. Not word-by-word accurate, but you should be able to follow the conversation...
With the exception of "losing a car tire", it should be "Biltema (a car-parts and more store) sausage", but with a bit of dialect thrown in for comedic effect :)

Forgot your password?