Entrepreneur pack is no more :(

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Honestly that pack wont be that interesting before the release of the vulcan, vulture and hull-B. There is no point in using it right now for upgrading untill those ships are not released.
You can do better upgrading starting from a token and with warbond CCUs usually, like during this Invictus I bet.

Brictoria

Rear Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
See @Brictoria? There they are...
I already have the Prospector and Vulture, as well as the "final link" for CCU chains for the Hull-B and another Vulture (to be used mid-chain after release when its price goes up), so it's not a huge issue for me (I would certainly have loved to pick it up, both to boost concierge position, as well as to start chains from, but it wasn't a "must have")... I had been looking to re-configure my fleet and top up with required funds to buy the pack in the next month or so (I had been setting those funds aside for Invictus or would have grabbed it already), but now the funds will likely be directed elsewhere - Vahadar may be hearing from me again for other items soon that previously planned...

The main problem I see with this move is that it has removed the only solo-player industry\non-combat pack that was available - The remaining packs are either combat ship focussed, or comprised (for the most part) of ships which require several players to use efficiently\effectively, meaning a significant portion of the game's playerbase\potential playerbase have been left with no package for their preferred areas of gameplay.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Imho, at the moment, the remaining pack under 1k are not interesting on the shop (with multiple ships).

Buying packs over 1k is plain stupid as they arent giftable anyway if for any reason you have to get rid of your account someday without much loss (unles you ask for a refund). Also keep in mind upgrading a pack beyond 1k total melt makes a pack non giftable also.

Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
No point in making it unavailable meanwhile, though.
I can imagine if they make a change without pulling the pack they suddenly get a lot of customer service requests for upgrades...

That and the 14 day refund window too, even if a user is going to reinvest in the updated pack a refund is money dancing out of the account.

• Glorious
Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Oh don't worry, like Tusken Raiders, it will be back, and in greater numbers.
It is the way, it usually goes.

I have 166 of those in BB if need ;) (at cost for Testies)
Well, I guess we found those missing packages. *winks playfully*

My guess is that CIG is going to update the pack soon. No point in making it unavailable meanwhile, though.
This was my initial thought as well. It has been said that there was 4 unknown ships / vehicles being worked on this year. 2 of them were the Mule (Tonka truck) & the Legionnaire (SC Pelican meets kissing bug).

RIP Entrepeneur Pack.
With salvage being shown as well on its way, rip indeed, right through the hulls.

I can imagine if they make a change without pulling the pack they suddenly get a lot of customer service requests for upgrades...

That and the 14 day refund window too, even if a user is going to reinvest in the updated pack a refund is money dancing out of the account.
Definitely this.

Reactions: Lethal1961
Forgot your password?