Epic fun time in the PU

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
So...

I like to go to the security station, there is an automatic assumption anyone approaching is up to no good or griefers camp out and pew pew anything that moves.

I fly up in the trusty old 350 and booooom my dead arse is rotating through the void. Grab the Herald and go right back, manage to spot two Super Hornets carrying Meta loadouts and a Gladius, and i'm dead again. I grab an Aurora with a plan... but die, these three are coordinated and working together.

So my second plan comes to me and for this trip my 350r is temporarily renamed to "Pawn Sacrifice".

I fly up, past and away form the trio at full AB. the Gladi chases, the hornets give it about 20 seconds then disengage. I wait until I have 10k between me and the Gladi then Quantum back to the station, but he is on my heels quick only 7000m as I pull to a stop, over the landing pads and eject...

I am still floating uncontrollably when the good ship Pawn Sacrifice blows, it did the job, I am still alive and have breeched the blockade.

The Gladi immediately lands and pilot enters the station as I am EVAing toward it. A Superhornet blows the Gladi immediately, there goes that plan, these guys are organised, must be Spectrum'd.

I wonder to myself what to do and decide to enter via higher level but as i approach i hear the airlock warning klaxon... Someone has beaten me to that one, must be doing a pincer movement... I turn, and there is a Super Hornet hanging in the shadow of the station abandoned and alone.

I dive in but have no idea what the pilot has loaded, so jump to a far off comm tower. I am safe, for now.

My navi-comp is glitched, the security station no longer shows. The second Super Hornet appears, damnation. I jump to Olisar, exit and enter the ship and I have my nav-point back. I half-jump to the IPP, abort and jump back to the Station.

The Super Hornet and another ship are waiting for me, missiles at the other ship and he's Quantum'd away, open up at the SH and finally I am duelling properly, 1 hit, 2 hits, 3 hits!

And the ship I am sat in vanishes... its owner must have rage quit as I am now floating through the void with a pistol out and the 'jacked Super Hornet is nowhere to be seen...

What a brilliant evening! Bless you "Pawn Sacrifice" I may just have to keep that name :slight_smile:

Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

Speedshot

Captain
Aug 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Speedshot
Now pic!

'Black Op'

Imagine if you will a Starfarer Gemini resting on pad C00. The crew is preparing for departure, however this is no ordinary crew, these men and women are pirates. The Starfarer has been stolen and will be headed to pirate space and if it reaches it's destination it will fuel pirates ships for months to come. The lumbering hulk must not reach its destination.

The small Black Ops team get the 'Go' orders and quickly boards the massive ship posing as additional crew for the voyage. The plan is to take out the pilot after reaching open space and taking the ship Security Post Kareah where they will self-destruct the ship with the remainder or the pirate crew aboard.

Heading for the bridge the team counts eight pirates aboard, one on the bridge one in each of the turrets and the rest unknown locations. Destroying the ship is the best option. The three, for security reasons let's call them one, two and three, board the bridge with the pilot. Player One pretends to provide security for the bridge while Two and Three sit at support terminals.

Once they reach open space One drew his weapon and fired several shots into the pilot's head. One pirate down. Two and Three jump up from their positions and prepare to defend the bridge however One succumbed to a glitch in the floor and was killed almost instantly, RIP One...

Two quickly moved to the pilot seat and aimed the large ship for Kareah while Three pulled his trusty rifle and watched the door. In an instant stars were steaming by. The noticed movement on the other side of the door and readied to defend hid position. The door opened...

Three unleashed a deadly barrage of bullets hitting the pirate center mass, the pirate went down. The Starfarer dropped out of FTL in Kareah airspace, Two pushed the huge vessel full speed ahead. Three noticed more movement on the other side of the door right before it opened. He fired another barrage at the pirate wounding him. Three quickly reloaded and aimed again as the door opened. This time the pirate went down quickly.

Two expertly landed the ship on he pad and set the self-destruct. Go, go, go! We only have 30 seconds she yelled out as she ran towards the back of the ship, but it was like a maze. Three was way ahead of her already, he had memorized the way out, but the ship was BIG! The counter drew down and right before the ship exploded I to oblivion, Three was the only one to make it out alive. Two went down with the ship, RIP Two.

One and Two's sacrifice was not in vain for the ship was destroyed and the pirates didn't get their bounty. It was a good day.

The events described in this story were nearly true. Names were changed to protect the identity of the Black Ops team.

It was fun times!

Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace
Forgot your password?