Epic games mystery game give away starts today

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Too bad its on Epic, all my stuff is on Steam.
I have a large quantity of games on both, those on Epic, I've mostly picked up for free with the rest being around $5 while on a steep sale. Either way, having access to a library of free games should you ever choose to use, never hurts.

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
outer worlds is the free game today, make sure to grab it.

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
outer worlds is the free game today, make sure to grab it.
Can't deny that was tempting. Looking on my usual game supply service thats worth £25. But then i got £25 from santa and spent it on an X1 Velocity CCU and remembered i dont like Shooters anyway.

Batfonexa

Lieutenant
Feb 9, 2024
RSI Handle
Batfonexa
Epic Games giving away free games? Count me in! It's like Christmas came early! I've always been a sucker for a good mystery game, so this is right up my alley. Plus, who doesn't love free stuff, am I right? I'm actually new to this forum, so I'm thrilled to already stumble upon such a gem of a deal. And hey, speaking of games, have any of you tried those ones where you can actually play games for money? It's wild to think you can have fun and potentially earn a little extra cash on the side. Definitely worth checking out if you're into gaming as much as I am!

Last edited:
  • o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Epic Games giving away free games? Count me in! It's like Christmas came early! I've always been a sucker for a good mystery game, so this is right up my alley. Plus, who doesn't love free stuff, am I right? I'm actually new to this forum, so I'm thrilled to already stumble upon such a gem of a deal.
Let us know how you get on with that!

And while you're at it, why not swing round to the New Members section and drop a jolly good intro so we may get to know you better and give you a proper TEST welcome!

wmk

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
RSI Handle
wmk
Dakar Desert Rally free to claim until Feb 22.
It's a surprisingly cool, and rather challenging game -- see pics below.

Epic planned to give away Fallout, Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel between Feb 22 and 29, but due to unknown reason they replaced the trilogy with Super Meat Boy Forever...

----
Dakar2Game-Win64-Shipping 2024-02-16 21-05-35.png

Dakar2Game-Win64-Shipping 2024-02-16 20-58-15.png

Dakar2Game-Win64-Shipping 2024-02-16 21-54-06.png

Forgot your password?