Status
Not open for further replies.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
We're not sorry.
I'll tell you what, it wasn't until I found out that you all did it back during the War of 1812 that **I** felt sorry!

I thought you all had done it much more recently. Like, in the last couple of days or so....

:D

Feel free to come back and do it again...you know, that thing that you didn't really do back then, but that somebody said you did. You know...

Oh, and feel free to drain our swamp, too, while you are at it, since we can't seem to get it done on our own! lol

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I wanted to vote for that guy running for office to a degree because he seemed rather sensible. Unfortunately, I live in Texas, so my vote doesn't count there. So if he loses, I want to get him to move down here to build that dream ice wall of his along the boarder of Mexico. Not only will that help beat the Texas summer heat by acting like a massive heat sink, but there would be a never ending supply of snow cones during the year. Everybody feels more peaceful while hanging out enjoying those.

That's 55 years before them Yankees got to it.
Just remember that while the British soldiers managed to burn down most of the original White House during the war of 1812, that just gave us a reason to build it better & upgrade it periodically. Also, the British still FAILED to conquer America to reclaim it.

@CrudeSasquatch , when your "Spoiler" stated that Canada abolished slavery 55 years before America did, there was 1 thing that came to mind which gave me a pretty good idea of why that was possible.

Guns, food, fine ass females. Its what its all about. Where do I sign up?
Just remember that guns are just things to hit each other with if you don't have the bullets that they fire.

BBQ = the most delicious food of all.

Beautiful ladies are great to have around for numerous reasons, but if there is no possibility of any naughty fun at some point, then suicide rates will begin to sky rocket eventually.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Jeez, I thought "syrup-suckers" was pretty mean, but now I found out the Maple Leaf Menaces burned down the White House!

WHITE HOUSE BURNER-DOWNERS!
Totally a threat to your national security. I really don't blame your dude for all he's doing: we must be terrifying to him, what with our innate ability to survive and thrive in the subarctic and arctic temperatures that suddenly exist if you cross the border north.
We're not sorry.
Nope. Not one bit.

Mostly because it really wasn't us.

Also because we don't live in the past: that was like, 3 beers ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot your password?