Esperia Blade question/problem

Zapper Weisman

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 14, 2018
RSI Handle
ZapperWeisman
Since the Blade launched I have had an issue that I haven't heard anyone else discuss and could not find on a Google search.

The problem is that when I try to click on the flight ready button in the center the focus jumps to either side of the button and will not let me aim the cursor at it properly. This makes hitting flight ready a big pain in the ass. Is this a known issue or just a problem I am having?

Thanks.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Yeah had that happen like always I did exactly what DirectorGunner said assign a key/button to "flight ready" and one to "power toggle" on/off, then you have a fast way to turn on and off your ship :smile: no problem any more,
in any ship :smile: :beer: :beer:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Ok, thanks for the replies. I was mostly trying to see if it was something on my end that I could fix. Nothing I have tried did the trick. I didn't think to mess with the mappings. Thank you!
You're welcome :beers:

Doggen

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Doggen
Ive had a similar problem when I played after an update without deleting my user file. It wasnt with the blade perse but sometimes my mouse pointer would do a random 180 when in foucs mode. I guess this is a really long way to ask if you didnt delete your user folder after an update :)

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Put flight ready on a hot key
Yeah had that happen like always I did exactly what DirectorGunner said assign a key/button to "flight ready" and one to "power toggle" on/off, then you have a fast way to turn on and off your ship :smile: no problem any more,

Hmmmm, does anyone use the ingame MFD or inner thought?
(Sorry @Printimus ) BIND ALL THE THINGS!!!

SpudNyk

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 19, 2016
RSI Handle
spudnyk
Put flight ready on a hot key
If you load the advanced keyboard profile it includes those mapping on the function keys. Up to you, to bind it manually if you have a HOSASATAB though.

Forgot your password?