European (US welcomed) members 2.5 release Test Squadron event

ElFlacoverde

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2016
RSI Handle
ElFlacoverde
An idea poped in my (pot)head for the upcoming 2.5 release.

What would you think of trying to organize a Test Squadorn event, gathering as many EU(or US) members (according to server capacities). Create two factions (pirates vs UEEC) and try to scenarize it a bit with missions, raids on Grimhex/Olisar or whatever our drunken mind could think of and then either do a huge multistream or record it to make a big Test Squadron propaganda vid showing our drunken force. ><

(I mentioned EU members cause i'm at this timezone but there is always hours that fits everyone)

Cheers

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
Sounds like fun! If I'm available, I'll join you.

Reactions: marcsand2

The Fox

Admiral
Aug 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Thefoxhun
I have an other idea. First we need a starfarer and 2 team 1 defender and 1 attacker.xattackers must captuure the cockpit. :D

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2

What would you think of trying to organize a Test Squadorn event, gathering as many EU(or US) members (according to server capacities). Create two factions (pirates vs UEEC) and try to scenarize it a bit with missions, raids on Grimhex/Olisar or whatever our drunken mind could think of and then either do a huge multistream or record it to make a big Test Squadron propaganda vid showing our drunken force. ><

(I mentioned EU members cause i'm at this timezone but there is always hours that fits everyone)

Cheers
Hmmmmm, I'm not a subscriber. I must wait until 2.5 gets available for the lower scum ;)

Reactions: DarthMatter

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast

Cheers
I'm all for it. just name a time and I hope I have my HOTAS working by then!

AwesomeDude

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 25, 2015
RSI Handle
TheAwesomeDude
I had similar ideas about maybe once star marine has been out for a while and everyone has a handle on how the weapons handle we could do boarding training. Someone would spawn in like a starfarer or something similar and it would be filled with people to defend it and annother team comes in on like a cutlass and tries to take it over.

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
What is the problem? maybe I can help out
I've got a Saitek X-52 Pro, I probably just have the files in the wrong directory. Thanks for offering, I just need to do the work. I'll let you know if I need more. It hasn't worked since 2.0 came out.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
I had similar ideas about maybe once star marine has been out for a while and everyone has a handle on how the weapons handle we could do boarding training. Someone would spawn in like a starfarer or something similar and it would be filled with people to defend it and annother team comes in on like a cutlass and tries to take it over.
That would be a good practice!!!! Since SC came out, I only concentrated on flying, I'm an absolute noob at shooting players..... well.... I shot one guy with a pistol who was trying to board my Cutlass with a big gun :eek:

I've got a Saitek X-52 Pro, I probably just have the files in the wrong directory. Thanks for offering, I just need to do the work. I'll let you know if I need more. It hasn't worked since 2.0 came out.
You're welcome, always glad to help :) 2.0!!!! That was before my time!

Maxgerber5250

Grand Admiral
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Capt-Spicer
I have the X-65F and I cant get it to do a damn thing. I hate this damn thing, I`m just glad I did not pay for it

Bockbiertje

Rear Admiral
Donor
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
Bockbiertje
Which files are you referring to?

I play with an X52 Pro as well and don't have any (big) problems.

Forgot your password?