Everything is made of Matter

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
Hi!

My name is DarthMatter or Matter for short. Don't pay too much attention to the Darth part, I'm not a sith.
I'm a Vanguard flying, vanduul fighting, cider drinking, physics student from Sweden.
So I don't have an Aurora or drink a lot of beer... I just heard there was a party and walked down the street and found you guys.

So who's house is this anyway?

Btw, I was drawn into SC by the exploration possibilities, stayed for the vanduul combat. Joined TEST because you guys seem to be mostly silliness and fun. Lastly, Picard.

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Father Matter! Welcome to TEST. Good to have you with us. Cider is good. Leaves more beer for me. And of the cider is really good, you'll be drunk anyways. Drunk enough to forget all that physics stuff that may make you fly straight. We can't have that.
(>v<)7

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
Drunk enough to forget all that physics stuff that may make you fly straight. We can't have that.
Don't worry about physics making me flying straight :) Everything spinns in quantum mechanics, including me and my ships! *Spins in my office chair*

DcTrojan72

Vice Admiral
Oct 30, 2014
RSI Handle
BigDamnHero
Hi!

My name is DarthMatter or Matter for short. Don't pay too much attention to the Darth part, I'm not a sith.
I'm a Vanguard flying, vanduul fighting, cider drinking, physics student from Sweden.
So I don't have an Aurora or drink a lot of beer... I just heard there was a party and walked down the street and found you guys.

So who's house is this anyway?

Btw, I was drawn into SC by the exploration possibilities, stayed for the vanduul combat. Joined TEST because you guys seem to be mostly silliness and fun. Lastly, Picard.
Hmmmm if everything is made of matter.... what is Montoya made of? I mean he is our Great Lord and Creator?? :eek::eek:

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
if everything is made of matter.... what is Montoya made of? I mean he is our Great Lord and Creator
Made OF matter, not BY matter. And I'm just speaking of the body he is using in this plane, not the entity Montoya. Important difference!

DoctorProfessor

Space Marshal
Jul 14, 2016
RSI Handle
Doctor_Professor
Or so he wants us to think! I'd say I'm onto you but criticizing you for being evil would be hypocritical.

That's alright, we can cover the beer tax. Welcome!

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
Or so he wants us to think!
Darth came from Dark as my full nickname is Dark Matter. But Dark Matter was in use so I went with Darth instead. IRL everyone calls me Matter (or Materia in Swedish) anyway, so the first part doesn't really... matter ;)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Darth came from Dark as my full nickname is Dark Matter. But Dark Matter was in use so I went with Darth instead. IRL everyone calls me Matter (or Materia in Swedish) anyway, so the first part doesn't really... matter ;)
Darth = father in Dutch. So Father Matter. You're either a very bad priest or you created everything.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
join me with the Vanduul fighting :)
I thought we were defending the Vanduul from the tyrannical UEE.
Hmmmm, "fighting the Vanduul" would be what you suggest, "the Vanduul fighting" can be explained 2 ways........ Unfortunately the Vanduul are shooting at me so option one it will be :D

Darth = father in Dutch. So Father Matter. You're either a very bad priest or you created everything.
Dear sir, you have been drinking way too much o_O. If you would erase the "h", then it would mean something, but with the "h" it is a name because it starts with a Capital letter, a very unusual name, even for us Dutch :D

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Hmmmm, "fighting the Vanduul" would be what you suggest, "the Vanduul fighting" can be explained 2 ways........ Unfortunately the Vanduul are shooting at me so option one it will be :D

Dear sir, you have been drinking way too much o_O. If you would erase the "h", then it would mean something, but with the "h" it is a name because it starts with a Capital letter, a very unusual name, even for us Dutch :D
Dammit. And here I was trying to sound smart and stuff. ;)
I'll just go back to eating my crayons in the corner. Haha.

Forgot your password?