Extreme 3D Pro or straight to HOTAS?

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark
T-16000m is very solid stick, I use it in conjunction with my keyboard. If you change the keybindings up a little on the keyboard, it works nicely. Also using the program to edit the stick functions, ie swapping function of rotation and left right on the stick makes it easy to use.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
T16000M also seems to get good reviews, goes for $50.
Personally, I have had nothing but good experiences with Saitek, and nothing but bad with Thrustmaster. I live in the US so that is to be expected though. I can always pick up the phone and call Saitek, which has been crucial for a dummy like me. They walked me through everything, on the phone, and even used TEAMVIEWER to get my X55 to work properly. Just saying. I also tried to call Thrustmaster once, could not even find a number that didn't have a +01 or whatever in front of it. Also, I have had 4 Saitek sticks (I sold one to a friend, then gave two away to family members of mine so they could play SC), and I have not had a single problem with any of them that was not me just being drunk, and/or a stupid noob. Oh one has a scratch, but that was the shipping company's fault, not Saitek's. Honestly, for price of $200 I was expecting a lot worse than what I got, which was one of the best stick's I have ever used. I know you may think that is a little too high of praise but I have tried a lot of set-ups and sticks over the years and IMO this is easily one of the best. Especially, for the price.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?