F5 war you say? I'll never compete in that.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
So, I did an F5 thing, and won!View attachment 22905

Sorry, but for some reason it feels like I accomplished something and had to share. That is all. Have a great Test day! 🍻
Nice one ! That's an accomplishment ;)

I tried for all 3 waves to get a javelin and Idris, failed each time ;)

Jav is already in bb though from 2020. And got Idris warbond also previously. But some new credits one would have been welcomed.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
I got the upgrade kit as well. Seems like quite an improvement with all those Point Defense guns and anti-ship missiles.

Anyone know if it's a waste or not? I think it takes some cargo away, but not sure how much.

View attachment 22906
I'm unsure that there is some cargo taken away. I know there is a cargo difference between the M and the P. But the K and the P are the same to my knowledge.

Daak Gelrin

Grand Admiral
Donor
Feb 17, 2020
RSI Handle
Daak
Nice one ! That's an accomplishment ;)

I tried for all 3 waves to get a javelin and Idris, failed each time ;)

Jav is already in bb though from 2020. And got Idris warbond also previously. But some new credits one would have been welcomed.
I failed miserably on Wave 1.

Managed to get it in the basket Wave 2.

Woke up at 4am to finalize the deal Wave 3.

Never thought I'd do that, lol. Glad I did.

Daak Gelrin

Grand Admiral
Donor
Feb 17, 2020
RSI Handle
Daak
Gratz! lol it almost sounds like fun! My wife would kill me though, and I have no intention of dying just yet, but if you need a navigator or janitor...
It was kind of fun, but i don't want to do it again, lol.

Everyone in test is welcome aboard. with the ships galley stocked at spawn i might have enough alcohol for free drinks for an hour before we tap the starfarer storage tanks...

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I was in the initial F5 battle, but I was after the missing Idris M that I was planning on purchasing with all new funds while I have them. Sadly, that was not an option again this year. Do any of you other space whales think that I might have some luck by contacting Concierge Services?

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
I was in the initial F5 battle, but I was after the missing Idris M that I was planning on purchasing with all new funds while I have them. Sadly, that was not an option again this year. Do any of you other space whales think that I might have some luck by contacting Concierge Services?
I asked support for purchasing a kraken at ILW 2020, to be then refused the request (it was still a bot spam fest then).

IAE 2020 they introduced a new way to pledge for those ships (through the manufacturer IAE page only for a few minutes after each wave, then through the standalone ship page), which prevented bots to grab them on the spot, but they did not do the same thing in 2021 and this ILW, too bad :)
I managed to grab all 3 cap ships during IAE 2020 thanks to that (jav, idris and kraken).

But this year I got a consolation prize 😆
1653384130282.png

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I asked support for purchasing a kraken at ILW 2020, to be then refused the request (it was still a bot spam fest then).

IAE 2020 they introduced a new way to pledge for those ships (through the manufacturer IAE page only for a few minutes after each wave, then through the standalone ship page), which prevented bots to grab them on the spot, but they did not do the same thing in 2021 and this ILW, too bad :)
I managed to grab all 3 cap ships during IAE 2020 thanks to that (jav, idris and kraken).

But this year I got a consolation prize 😆
Sorry that you had difficulties as well, but happy that you ended up with what you wanted eventually. Also, massive congrats on your 600I (EE). I am curious what you'll name it, but if you don't have anything chosen yet, given that you helped so many of us while earning it, I'd suggest Friendship Pays Well as a name for it. LoL

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
I am curious what you'll name it, but if you don't have anything chosen yet, given that you helped so many of us while earning it, I'd suggest Friendship Pays Well as a name for it. LoL
It's named already (seen in the picture) : Wayfarer
The advantage of this ship is that those basic names arent mostly taken already ;)

Not a lot of inspiration on this one, but it fits its role and its also a song from Sung I like

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfn1Z0xrvxQ

Forgot your password?