F8 Lightning from todays newsletter

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
This was one of the reasons I was saying CIG was one of the good guys...and why I feel so confident about Star Citizen.

If they wanted to, they could make a mint selling the F8, but instead, they are **giving** it away...

Pretty classy, imo

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
That fact that Glorious Leader Montoya has to talk about the F8 in future tense is a blot on the honor of TEST Squadron. He should have the thing given to him already for being a Wing Commander! Every one pony up $10 and that will make, uh, 17,000 X $10 = umm, math is hard, but you get the picture, it would be like $11,000 or something and he'd have the F8 already, For the glory of TEST Squadron!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane

If this came up for sale, I would melt all the fighters I have and just get that.
This ship is a beautiful fighter indeed, but the Legatus version comes in TEST Squadron colors.

I wonder if this means it'll be in the PU soon or... and I hope not... concept sale... lol
CIG has stated several times that they won't be doing a concept sale on this ship, but that it will be available in game for purchase after certain criteria are met by the player. This being said, they have said several things that they've later gone back & changed their stance on. So you never know until we all know.

If they wanted to, they could make a mint selling the F8, but instead, they are **giving** it away...

Pretty classy, imo
I agree entirely.

I'd sell a kid to get one, just have to find one first
If that is how you feel & you feel strongly enough about it, you might be able to find work driving around in an ice cream truck to sell sweets to kids at various places. Just saying. ;p

Well. *looking at the kid that hasn't left home yet*...
Another viable option.

Forgot your password?