Fake review on Glassdoor is fake.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Thank you, Glorious Leader!

Wonderful detective style detecting and utilizing the kind help of your hard worked for connections to locate and source a comment directly from John: Perfection.

Thats exactly what this great community is for - the harder 'they' try to tear it down the stronger it becomes!

Glassdoor should put a link to your video right at the bottom of that review as a reward :slight_smile:

Last edited:

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
That will just bring them more attention, which is all they are trying to do anyway.
I agree. There is always a vocal minority that has something to prove, or an axe to grind. If you're in a position like CIG is, or anyone really, it's best to also vet the issues they raise from time to time for anything that might actually be legitimate. Then completely ignore the rest like they don't exist.

Firen

Vice Admiral
Feb 6, 2018
RSI Handle
jeremyD
never eard of derek smart before, but certainly this guy have some solid expérience to justifie his grief.

Let me see......................... omg my eyes, my eyes ....................... arghhhhhh.............

Now i know what is the lvl 0 of a developper

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Erh, dang. I've been using glassdoor trying to gauge if I should try to switch to another software company or remain where I am. Fake reviews like these, and fake reviews to the other direction as well, can have a huge impact on my decision because due to the nature of glassdoor, there aren't that many reviews per companies, especially if they're smaller.

And this particular review which doesn't go to extremes in negativity or positivity, well, I would've bought that hook line and sinker.

Forgot your password?