Fallout 4 Hype! Tips you should know about!

How much to do love Fallout?

• Im peeing my pants!

Votes: 39 47.6%
  • The guy next to me peed his pants!

Votes: 43 52.4%

• Total voters

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Game play is great. It is hard but that was expected.
FUN! FUN! FUN!
I can see it being very confusing for somebody that has not played FO3 or New Vegas.

I had to google a few things when I was trying to rebuild that settlement. Didnt realize you could scrap an entire house for the parts you need!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I am furiously refreshing my tracking notifications. Should get here this afternoon/evening.

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
I'm loving fallout! Having trouble getting my work done today because I just want to play.

But from what I 'have' played so far, I can tell, I'm going to like it. A lot. It feels like Fallout 3 felt when I jacked it all up to hell with mods and stuff. GOTY level for sure.

I had the same issue. Choose between AC, SW, or FO4. guess which won. There will be plenty of time for the others, and then i'll come 'back' to fallout after the modders have gotten a hold of it.

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
Not the PC version, but at least I got the Pip Boy. I'll get it for PC on Christmas when it will be cheaper to buy online.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Not the PC version, but at least I got the Pip Boy. I'll get it for PC on Christmas when it will be cheaper to buy online.

Tienes la edicion en espanol?

EDIT: Bwahaha! My boss gave me tomorrow off! Poopsocking, here I come!

Reactions: honcho12

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
This game sure requires patience.

Not for people who like to rush through levels.

Im being sent off to take care of some raiders now, lots of walking so far.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
So. My package was delivered while I was at work, and I'm pretty sure they left it at the front office. So UPS kinda cockblocked me here. Think I'm gonna go to bed early when I get off work so tomorrow will get here faster.

DragonHeart

Space Marshal
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
ATempest
Played 24h straight and was awesome, has some major bugs here and there, but overall great experience.
Time for another session today.

EnclaveZombie

Vice Admiral
Aug 8, 2015
RSI Handle
EnclaveZombie
I am about 12 hours in and exploring like crazy, this world is amazing and looks great. There are definitely moments, especially some weird camera angles during conversations but it's bethesda, nothing new there. All in all can't wait to see what all this world holds. Also looking for the "broadsider" the literal portable naval cannon. That will show them raiders who's boss.

dubbzy

Admiral
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
dubbzy104
I love it! It definitely is a Bethesda game (I sometimes get a strange bug where always thinks I'm in combat and I can't save, or access my pipboy). I actually find myself using the phone app, especially since it is easier to navigate around the map with it. The Settlement and crafting stuff could be explained better (and I hated finding those dang seeds [hint: raid other settlements for their plants. It doesn't count as stealing]). I enjoy that some of FO3's music is in 4 (hey, since Bethesda owns the licensing anyways...) since it expands the repitoire of songs. Combat is vastly (V.A.T.S.ly) improved. And Feral Ghouls are now officially Creepy As F**K status.

Forgot your password?