Fallout 4 Hype! Tips you should know about!

How much to do love Fallout?

• Im peeing my pants!

Votes: 39 47.6%
  • The guy next to me peed his pants!

Votes: 43 52.4%

• Total voters

dubbzy

Admiral
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
dubbzy104
make sure with "Ultra" quality, go to settings > advanced graphics, and change God Rays to Ultra. It was only set to high for me

DragonHeart

Space Marshal
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
ATempest
Encountered a bug I cant fix by reloading.
Everything is green, sunlight is just bright green.
I have no status effects and my comp can handle ultra setting.
Anyone else have this problem, and know how to fix it?

Edit: found the fix.
Type in console: rimod 00094636
If anyone else has the issue.

Last edited:

Gauna

Graphic Goddess
Officer
Nov 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Gauna
Can't. stop. building. fortresses.
Glad that i am not alone!

Tired of grinding the junks to build?
Press ¬ to toggle the console commands and type "tgm" without quotes to enable the godmode.
It gives you unlimited ammos/junks/ect... and you are welcome.

tgm + workshop = creative mode

PS: You will still get the achievements after using some cheat commands. Gauna tested and confirmed.

Guss De Blöd

Admiral
Donor
Jul 22, 2015
RSI Handle
gussdeblod
I HAVE TO STOP BUILDING STUPID THINGS STOP ME PLEASE SOMEONE I NEED TO GO OUT AND BUY FOOD AND STUFF AND STOP STREAMING AND PLAYING FALLOUT.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I may have sat at my computer and played til I passed out. Now to go pass out fully in my bed.

Guss De Blöd

Admiral
Donor
Jul 22, 2015
RSI Handle
gussdeblod

Press ¬ to toggle the console commands and type "tgm" without quotes to enable the godmode.

PS: You will still get the achievements after using some cheat commands. Gauna tested and confirmed.
Btw gauna, my girlfriend saw your screenshot and said " tonight when I come home I'm going to build something like this! " XD

Reactions: Gauna

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader

So that's where you have been for the past few days. I have missed you.

BTW, I am stuck in Concord. Got everything and killed the Deathclaw. Can not find any more rebels but the pipboy still says that I need to kill all the rebels to complete the mission. Any ideas Gauna would be appreciated. Send as a private message please as Montoya says, "No Spoiler". I need help!

I just tried this - Pressing ¬ does not bring up the command console. Are you using a PC Gauna?

Last edited:

Gauna

Graphic Goddess
Officer
Nov 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Gauna
So that's where you have been for the past few days. I have missed you.

BTW, I am stuck in Concord. Got everything and killed the Deathclaw. Can not find any more rebels but the pipboy still says that I need to kill all the rebels to complete the mission. Any ideas Gauna would be appreciated. Send as a private message please as Montoya says, "No Spoiler". I need help!

I just tried this - Pressing ¬ does not bring up the command console. Are you using a PC Gauna?
That's why i haven't connected in Discord for days, i blame Fallout 4! XD
Yes, i'm using a PC.

Can't access the console command?
1. Go Steam > Library.
2. Right-click Fallout 4 > Properties.
3. Click "SET LAUNCH OPTIONS..." button and type "-console" without quotes and click OK.
4. Launch Fallout 4 and you can press ¬ or ` to pop up the console command~!

This [http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_4_console_commands] helps you a lot.

No spoiler below, relax.
@CosmicTrader , keep checking around or make some noises for the rebels coming and attack you. Umm... Don't you have a companion?

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
Thanks Gauna.

I have been playing FO4 as well. hehe
I found that link and am using the backquote key ('). This works so I will leave it.
I didn't know about the Steam -> Library -> Properties. Thanks my friend.

My companion is the dog.
I have searched the town dozens of times but nothing. I am confused. I really do not want to start this mission again as it is very time consuming to search all the locations. Oh well. I guess I am stuck in Concord for ever.

I thought the map -> local was supposed to help locate enemies etc. Some instructions or a manual would have been nice.
I have not played FO3 so I have spent most of my time just trying to figure out what to do and how to do it.

Back to Concord. Ha. Ha.
I really like your building. Perhaps IF I ever get out of Concord, I can build something.

EnclaveZombie

Vice Admiral
Aug 8, 2015
RSI Handle
EnclaveZombie
Thanks Gauna.

I have been playing FO4 as well. hehe
I found that link and am using the backquote key ('). This works so I will leave it.
I didn't know about the Steam -> Library -> Properties. Thanks my friend.

My companion is the dog.
I have searched the town dozens of times but nothing. I am confused. I really do not want to start this mission again as it is very time consuming to search all the locations. Oh well. I guess I am stuck in Concord for ever.

I thought the map -> local was supposed to help locate enemies etc. Some instructions or a manual would have been nice.
I have not played FO3 so I have spent most of my time just trying to figure out what to do and how to do it.

Back to Concord. Ha. Ha.
I really like your building. Perhaps IF I ever get out of Concord, I can build something.

So it might help to make sure the quest is your active quest. Tab into the pip boy and go to the data tab. Find the quest and make sure it has a square next to it and see if it has an active objective. Once you kill everyone you should just be able to go back to Garvey and move on.

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
Yep, did all of that. It is active and it shows all quest thingys have been done except for killing all the raiders.

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
check here:
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_4_console_commands

You will be most interested in the 'quests' portion. sqt will show you the current quest id and stage number. setstage <questID> <stage number> will give you what you need. advance the stage past your current stage. it should tell you to go talk to the dude.

Forgot your password?