Favorite Mid-Size Base Ship(not variants)?

Favorite Mid-Size Ship. Base model only

• Constellation Andromeda

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Freelancer

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Retaliator

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Redeemer

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Hull B

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vanguard

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Vulcan

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Apollo

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Mercury Star Runner

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • Corsair / Other- Please specify

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Nothing beats the sound of the firing mechanisms of the Tali engaging and disengaging, knowing how much power is behind it. Sometimes I just walk up and down the corridors drooling at those size 9 torps. ;) Also, when they introduce the modules for it, I think its going to be that much better. Oh, and it was the single ship that I saw someone showing off in a hangar on youtube that got me interested in SC in the first place. Did I mention it has one of the fastest QT times in the game so far? Tali ho!
SHTAP!! Ugh, I have too many ship loves! Don't make me fall in love with another. Haha
I am still intrigued by the option of loading an Absolution Distortion Scattergun fixed on the nose of the Vanguards. All the 'Guards are most vulnerable at close range where a true dogfighter can use its agility to get away from the Vanguard's nose, but the scattergun fires across an arc, and it does so much distortion damage, that if only say 1/5 of the shot lands, any small target is still going to be disabled. The mere fact any given 'Gaurd could be carrying one, ought to make dogfighters think twice about closing on them.

Check out this guy flying the Absolution on a Warden. The blue flashes are the 4 lasers in the nose. The Absolution is a red flash and it looks like every time he uses it against a Vanduul, it's a one-shot kill.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-mMoW_R2uY

Be afraid. Be very afraid.
His is something I have to try now. Excellent. Thanks @Shadow Reaper

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
I think it is difficult to judge the ships that are still concept i.e. all the sales promises are still in tact against those delivered. In addition there is almost no functionality in game so for example the Mercury could end up great or boring depending on data running (whether smuggling ever has a game purpose) and yeah lets move some cargo. That only leaves judging by looks but heh I am shallow so I voted!

Forgot your password?