Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Does the infant want his bottle?

Unlabeled so you have to choose wisely. All beers, but which one is your favorite and which one is that terrible brand that you don't like? Muahahahaaaa....

This is as cruel as I get :/
baby wanty bottle...
The bottles on the outsides are most likely Heinneken which is gross...middle bottle is probably budweiser or some other american brew, and the 2 clear bottles are probably another american beer like shiner bock based on the bottle cap. You did not supply an image of a corona and thus I shall choose NONE.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
baby wanty bottle...
The bottles on the outsides are most likely Heinneken which is gross...middle bottle is probably budweiser or some other american brew, and the 2 clear bottles are probably another american beer like shiner bock based on the bottle cap. You did not supply an image of a corona and thus I shall choose NONE.

My friends all drink this one. I wish I could try it. Brewed here too.

Reactions: smeggy

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
Scotch styles are good, but I prefer nice homebrewed Irish Red styles. That said, beer from the UK and Ireland are better than most American beers. There are some exceptions, but most of them are ales produced in the styles of the areas previously mentioned.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Scotch styles are good, but I prefer nice homebrewed Irish Red styles. That said, beer from the UK and Ireland are better than most American beers. There are some exceptions, but most of them are ales produced in the styles of the areas previously mentioned.
"better" is a relative term. What might be better to you, tastes like shit to me and vice versa.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
Printimus,

Yes, I was stating my opinion and I agree there is a lot of room for personal taste when it comes to beer. I was at a conference the other week and the after parties had 4 kegs of beer (used over 4 nights)

Bud light was the first to go, followed by PBR. Then the Sweetwater IPA and extra pale ale.

just goes to show people like to drink what they like and/or what they know.

Oh, and on a really hot day/evening...I prefer a crisp clean lager as well. While I prefer Sam Adams BL to bud/miller/etc, even a Red Stripe is good on a hot muggy night.

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?