Security Fighter Squadron & Ground Marines - Yellow Jackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trollmann

Admiral
Mar 12, 2014
RSI Handle
trollmann
Well Yellow Jackets are a like a bee. Except they don't contribute to the environment whatsoever, and will attack anything for no reason.
Maybe for dumbfucks like me it should be clarified that Yellow Jackets are wasps...
Nvm then, great name!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Wait, Yellow Jacket = Red Shirt? That name just got even better.

Trollmann

Admiral
Mar 12, 2014
RSI Handle
trollmann
Wait, Yellow Jacket = Red Shirt? That name just got even better.
If Redd Faction doesn't realize, that that they should name their figther/suicide squad Redd Shirts I will lose all hope for that org. There's even a reddit alien wearing a red shirt with the Star Trek thingy on it.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Count me and my minions down AF for this group!!

I am interviewing some PRO MLG FPS Players for a project I am doing and you better believe we will be taking part in some awesome yellow-jacket shenanigans.

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato

I am interviewing some PRO MLG FPS Players for a project I am doing and you better believe we will be taking part in some awesome yellow-jacket shenanigans.
Just remember, we're here to have fun, not scream at each other at the top of our lungs as if it's an actual tournament and the team's just shat the bed.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Just remember, we're here to have fun, not scream at each other at the top of our lungs as if it's an actual tournament and the team's just shat the bed.
We will be muted then. And arn't you hearing impaired broseph? What do you care if we shout and scream haha! Just kiddin OFC.

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
We will be muted then. And arn't you hearing impaired broseph? What do you care if we shout and scream haha! Just kiddin OFC.
I do have a hearing aid, so I can hear voices - it's the speech comprehension that screws me so hard.

Reactions: CitizenDad

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox

Haha alright well just give me a list or have them fill out the form in the link!

Reactions: CitizenDad

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
Due to recent events. It has been decided that this will not be a "division" exactly, it will still be documented that you wish to join this division however in an attempt to gather a generalized number of people. The divisions will be created in the Org update coming sometime in the near future. This is due to complaints of names/(potential)leadership/etc.

I do not believe this will effect this group as much, being that everything in place has been developed by the community.

However, this does not mean you can't keep posting ideas and suggestions. Whomever is put in charge once org 2.0 drops, will be implementing them the best he/she can. It's never too early to get the ball rolling on this stuff.

This thread will be for like minded people to share things pertaining to the module idea (such as fps/dogfighting).

If you have any questions regarding this feel free to shoot me a message or voice them here. I will answer to the best of my ability of find the answer for you.

Reactions: mindfart

SARGE

Space Marshal
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
SARGE | SARGE5th
Due to recent events. It has been decided that this will not be a "division" exactly, it will still be documented that you wish to join this division however in an attempt to gather a generalized number of people. The divisions will be created in the Org update coming sometime in the near future. This is due to complaints of names/(potential)leadership/etc.

I do not believe this will effect this group as much, being that everything in place has been developed by the community.

However, this does not mean you can't keep posting ideas and suggestions. Whomever is put in charge once org 2.0 drops, will be implementing them the best he/she can. It's never too early to get the ball rolling on this stuff.

This thread will be for like minded people to share things pertaining to the module idea (such as fps/dogfighting).

If you have any questions regarding this feel free to shoot me a message or voice them here. I will answer to the best of my ability of find the answer for you.
i thought that was the idea from the start...to have separate Orgs (calling them small Divisions of the main Org...)
or did I not get this right?

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
i thought that was the idea from the start...to have separate Orgs (calling them small Divisions of the main Org...)
or did I not get this right?
The original plan was to just let divisions form themselves and they did quite quickly. Unfortunately that caused a few problems no one expected.

I've got a Red as well, sign me up for some Combat SAR.
Will do! Never hurts to have more medics.

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
Current stats read that we currently have;

3 Medical
21 Infantry
9 Fighter pilots
5 Gunship pilots
4 Gunship gunners/crew
9 boarding

*Reminder, this is not for recruitment as of now. Once 2.0 drops it may become some sort of recruitment thread (as of now it's primarily to see a general idea on interested members, and ideas of how the official division should be run, such as units/logos/names etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot your password?