Finally Introducing Myself

Flik

Space Marshal
May 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Flik
Where you from stranger?
The North East of England (For our Geographically challenged friends: England is part of the United Kingdom, the little set of islands just to the north west of France and The Netherlands (those are two other countries that are in Europe (Europe is continent west of Russia comprised of over 50 countries - look at Wikipedia for more information))). :grin:

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Saw the original information and videos from CR way back in 2012 and was hooked. I've played almost all of Chris Roberts games and have always loved them, so I was more than happy to support the project. From what I originally expected to what this has grown into so far is amazing, I'm looking forward to how this will turn out with 3.0 and beyond now. (All planets were on rails landing at designated places originally!!)

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploration, most definitely, but with friends, the whole concept of playing a massive game like this with your friends in different positions, managing different ship functions, that's really exciting.

What was the first game you remember playing?
On any computer: ZX Spectrum - Jet Set Willy (not suitable for the age I was when I played it), I played other games too, but I remember that one the most. I know we had a game called Southern Bell and Codename Matt that my Dad loved, I couldn't really get into those back then (I was only 6 or 7). After that I guess would be my first console gaming which was Sonic the Hedgehog, not that I've had any many consoles since, I love PC gaming too much.

What other games do you play?
Currently, not many for various reasons, though you'd usually you'll find me somewhere in the Elder Scrolls, Fallout and GTA universes. I have a stupid number of steam games so I like to play lots of various game types, previously spent a crazy number of hours on Eve Online during earlier times (Alpha on-wards), Star Trek online, Ark: Survival Evolved, Battlefield games, Call of Duty (older ones), Starbound, RIFT and various other multiplayer games.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I was invited when the Organisations system first came online, sounded interesting so I accepted the invite.

Picard or Kirk?
TNG was the show I watched growing up, so I guess it's got to be Picard, however the movies certainly pulled my attention to Kirk (William Shatner), I thought the character had a more adventurous nature about him, maybe that was because of the actor's own character though.

NB: On Discord I'm James

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Welcome to TEST SQUADRON :beer::beer::beer::beer::beers::beers:

Reactions: marcsand2

BluePilote

Space Marshal
Jun 25, 2017