Finally Made it to Space

Squeecky

Ensign
Jul 9, 2022
RSI Handle
Squeecky
Hello,

Brand new to the space genre and Star Citizen.

I'm from western Canada and I've been on the fence for sometime on taking the plunge to SC. I've been watching Youtube with all the great SC creators. So now it's time to try something way out of the comfort zone.
I'm not so sure PVP is my thing but exploration, trade, mining etc.. is definitely the path I'm hoping to take.

Very first actual game would've been Space Invaders and Mario on console long before PC's was a thing. First PC game would be Everquest on good old dial up back in 99. I've stayed true to that genre since. Wow, Elder Scrolls, Lost Ark, EQ2, GW2, FF14. But now its time to try something new.

Learned about Test via Montoya Youtube. But joining is super easy with quick email once I signed up for SC. Joining was an easy decision as I like how Montoya rolls!

Lets be serious, Kirk all the way. William Shatner is the only Kirk that matters. Old school Trek for the win.

See you all out there.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Hello,

I'm from western Canada and I've been on the fence for sometime on taking the plunge to SC. I've been watching Youtube with all the great SC creators. So now it's time to try something way out of the comfort zone.
I'm not so sure PVP is my thing but exploration, trade, mining etc.. is definitely the path I'm hoping to take.

Very first actual game would've been Space Invaders and Mario on console long before PC's was a thing. First PC game would be Everquest on good old dial up back in 99. I've stayed true to that genre since. Wow, Elder Scrolls, Lost Ark, EQ2, GW2, FF14. But now its time to try something new.

Learned about Test via Montoya Youtube. But joining is super easy with quick email once I signed up for SC. Joining was an easy decision as I like how Montoya rolls!

Lets be serious, Kirk all the way. William Shatner is the only Kirk that matters. Old school Trek for the win.

See you all out there.
Welcome to TEST!
You'll find lots of fellow MapleSyrupians here so you came to the right place!

Don't forget to check out the discord for lots of friendly folk who will be happy to help out and join you in game as well! Also we have a guilded page (I"ve never seen it but I'm told we do?) where I guess the weekly ops are posted, from mining runs to full on combat training! Have fun and see you in the verse!

Lethal1961

Commander
Donor
Feb 27, 2022
RSI Handle
lethal1961
Hello,

See you all out there.
Welcome to Test and Kirk is the man 🍻 .

minor_accident

Captain
Mar 25, 2022
RSI Handle
minor_accident
Hey, I'm Canadian too, but I live in Texas. Not my fault. It's just that my wife (a Texan) is scared of shoveling snow, but apparently she likes to mow the grass when it's 41 C with 95% humidity.
Welcome to TEST!
I love winter weather just as much as the next guy, but after two years in North Dakota, it gets real old real quick!! So does the brutal heat, though, so I guess I'm screwed!

SOMEBODY WATCHES MY VIDEOS! 😄 :o7: :love:
What videos? Who is this guy? 😘

[Legatus] Moufisto

Commander
Jul 4, 2022
RSI Handle
Mousfistoo
Holy!

You really went through all the MMO games before this one!

I'm surprised you managed to tear yourself away from FF14, seems like a great time and a great community.
Hope you enjoy your stay mate, hope to see you in the verse! =D

Reactions: Vavrik
Forgot your password?