Finding the right Cargo Hauler (Hull buyer's guide)

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
I am looking at getting an Hull A. I really wanted a cargo ship for when I want to move stuff, but am not looking to start off in the game doing trade of object goods. I already have an Aurora ($45 package) for my game/passes, and I have a vanguard for defense and exploration (will be teamed with my exploration group including an constellation Aquila). I also want to use this if my team can make a base in deep space. Do you guys think the Hull A is good for this task? I am mainly looking at this as an opportunity for a cheap LTI of something I will end up needing but not using all the time (so wont want to insure).

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I want a Hull B if it fits thru the smallest wormholes, haven't found any info re which size ships work with which size wormholes

Kersakov

Rear Admiral
Donor
Apr 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Kersakov
I got a Hull A and and a B because I couldn't decide which would suit my needs better. I only really want to keep one but thought I'd get both for the LTI with intention of CCU-ing one if a decent deal comes up; if it doesn't, I can just sell it off. For the money in the end, I thought it wasn't worth missing out.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
*looks at thread*
*looks at own past work and Hull thread*
*looks again at thread......hard*

Yeah I like this. I see my work has now spawned imitators And I'm ok with this. Good writeup.Nice to have a different perspective and the pics are good.

I got a Hull A and B. I don't see myself doing cargo as a main thing of course but if I have to do some grunt work or just move some stuff around in general I can. I want to have at least a basic grasp of all aspects of the game like i did in Eve.

Tooterfish

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Tooterfish
*looks at thread*
*looks at own past work and Hull thread*
*looks again at thread......hard*

Yeah I like this. I see my work has now spawned imitators And I'm ok with this. Good writeup.Nice to have a different perspective and the pics are good.
You off your meds again?

Last edited:
Reactions: svenrichter
S

svenrichter

Do you guys really think we need cargo haulers? I was planning to buy some cargo pants. That should be enough right?

S

svenrichter

Do you guys really think we need cargo haulers? I was planning to buy some cargo pants. That should be enough right?
DAYUM Sunder got roasted. Tooter is on fire!

Can Sunder even hope to retaliate? We will see soon. Here on TEST forums.

Tooterfish

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Tooterfish
I'll try flying to the international date line next time so I can live in tomorrow land like you. But for me it was Sunday.

Why so angry?
I am not angry baby boo :) I do not get angry. Your thread occurred after mine, you failed to check before you ran your mouth, and now I am having fun with you. You into shitting on people's threads?

How Time Zones Work

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I am not angry baby boo :) I do not get angry. Your thread occurred after mine, you failed to check before you ran your mouth, and now I am having fun with you.
Well I'm sorry. I stay in General discussion most of the time and don't go to the other forums on here much. So I didn't see it.

And I reread what I wrote last night and I need to stop posting when I'm about to collapse from lack of sleep. That came out so wrong.

Anyway I still liked what you wrote and I got a Hull A because of it.

Reactions: Tooterfish

Tooterfish

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Tooterfish
Well I'm sorry. I stay in General discussion most of the time and don't go to the other forums on here much. So I didn't see it.

And I reread what I wrote last night and I need to stop posting when I'm about to collapse from lack of sleep. That came out so wrong.

Anyway I still liked what you wrote and I got a Hull A because of it.
I added a link to your ship talk soon after you posted it. We are all excited about ships and if you think I'm plagiarizing or trying to steal your thunder just talk to me and we'll sort it out. Sorry if I took you out of context I have a hard time resisting opportunities to troll :)

October

Space Marshal
Mar 21, 2015
RSI Handle
Timestop
Seems there are new cargo data,Hull A is 48 SCU and Hull B is 384 SCU.CCU and keep LTI maybe the last reason to keep Hull A, I guess.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
if you think I'm plagiarizing or trying to steal your thunder just talk to me and we'll sort it out.
From what I can remember last night I was really happy to see another person write an in depth review and put their own thoughts out there. I thought it meant I've had some sort of positive impact with the Ship Talk series if others had started writing their own reviews.

Sorry if I took you out of context I have a hard time resisting opportunities to troll
I have a hard time telling troll from "I hate what you wrote and I'm angry" a lot. :(

Forgot your password?