First draft images of the JR Fabs SC PC Crate I won are in

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
looks like the back has spots for a single 120mm CPU AIO radiator and three 120mm for GPU AIO radiators.
To increase utility as a product, I would remove the 2 yellow spacers on the back between the fan ports and have that be one big fan port so that liquid cooling radiator mounting options are more reasonable.
Here's a quick sketch

Were I scribbled is also a bit of wasted space that could be utilized for a rad mount.

And another suggestion, since this is a PC case not a fridge / PC case combo....
The front vent is not enough air, you can run a simulation in flow design to see what I mean

Would suggest adding 6 more air intake vents with that black mesh filter in the crevices of the front of the case.
That would allow for enough airflow to cool an expensive performance gaming PC... provided the back is fixed so that a 360 AIO rad could be mounted on the back right. And you could easily fit another 240 AIO rad by removing that one part I scribbled around for a rad mount.

Just my 2 cents.

I'd be wanting to buy one if those issues were addressed as it would then work well for a new performance build when the Ti Volta is released

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Hmm... so, I guess there will be space in there besides your PC?
Like, planning to have a display, keyboard and mouse you could pack up and go to lan parties with? That'd be pretty kickass portable solution.

Shadowscout

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 31, 2015
RSI Handle
Shadowscout
I remember LAN parties - they were cool in the 90's right? :laughing:

not likely to be carrying this around as I suspect it's going to be a bit heavier than it looks like and also whilst I'm getting this for free it's still an expensive bit of kit to be carrying around

for the current cooling setup the case by default has space for 200mm front intake fan included, plus mounts at the rear for three 120mm fans or a 360mm rad and another for a 140mm fan

pretty much once I'm confirm the size will fit i'm probably looking at a thermaltake rad

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B076F61CFB/ref=psdc_430499031_t3_B019QJNR7S

this is a pic of a naked case for all the case perv's out there :laughing:

Shadowscout

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 31, 2015
RSI Handle
Shadowscout
Not fully confirmed yet but currently looking at

ASUS rog maximus hero x board with 32GB RAM, 2 x 1TB m2 ssd's and some sort of 1080ti

I wasn't really prepared to be buying new PC parts lol

fortunatley I had the money set aside to buy an expensive alienware laptop so at least I had the funds

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
That is too cool. You know, if you leave the SC logo off, and get written permission to use the TEST colors and logo, and could 3D print this shape out of plastic and offer it with and without the pi, odds are good you could turn some pesos selling these at Cons and such. Especially at Cosplay cons, players carry lots of stuff with them. Just the Cosplay market alone is pretty big, and it looks like it walked right out of a Lancer hold. Awesome work!

Forgot your password?