Who is BEST SQADRON?

• Total voters

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I fought against some of these guys in a server the other day, they took over Kareah and spammed chat challenging people to take it off them. The ones I went up against one on one wernt bad, but frankly I think I was better :/, I was in a hornet with the wings pre-shot off by a pirate and still held them off. I think if I was in my SH (or even my 325a) i would have had one, maybe two of them?

And i know there are better pilots than me around here.
Wait, we're supposed to know how to fly? When the hell did this start?

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
I have been in Test for a year or so now I know how things are, I'm confident that we will lose,
I fear that the guys who will be at the org vs org battle will be much harder than the guys we met last saturday, but I also am confident that if we put our shoulders behind it, we can pull it off. I have met some very good pilots in the Combat Flight Night, if we only could get them to work together as a team. I also fought some battles with the Eastern Block, they showed me how good teamwork can forged people together, even without understanding them. The main part is that everybody knows what has to be done, with or without communication.

Forgot your password?