Fleet Repository

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
The Freelancer MIS has become my new daily driver.. ya the view sucks. But the fastest size 2 QT drive, and 2 of the strongest size 2 shields currently available? Eats 3 Size 9 Torpedo's and doesn't even slow down
If that's true, it is likely a bug. 3 size 9 torps is 36k damage, and the best S2 shields are only 16k. So even if there were lots of time between torp hits, they ought to go through the shields, which cover different portions of the ship. One S9 torp ought to bring one of your shields to its knees, gasping for breath. If you took 3 at once, something is likely out of whack.

Sayora

Grand Admiral
Donor
Oct 23, 2018
RSI Handle
Sayora
If that's true, it is likely a bug. 3 size 9 torps is 36k damage, and the best S2 shields are only 16k. So even if there were lots of time between torp hits, they ought to go through the shields, which cover different portions of the ship. One S9 torp ought to bring one of your shields to its knees, gasping for breath. If you took 3 at once, something is likely out of whack.
3.5 Buffed shields, and nerfed most weapons to increase TTK so not a bug really, but prolly been overdone, also the damage is spread over 3 shield facings for each hit

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezdSl1NHu0Q

And that is just the base Freelancer

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
3.5 Buffed shields, and nerfed most weapons to increase TTK so not a bug really, but prolly been overdone, also the damage is spread over 3 shield facings for each hit

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezdSl1NHu0Q

And that is just the base Freelancer
CIG should find a way to make these shields a reality for characters, because it would be the best protecting space condom for an epeen ever.

O-Lefty

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
RSI Handle
O-Lefty
Ok so noob here will probably crew for a bit but have an Aurora MR and Constilation Taurus
We welcome you to the crew! We need more crew for sure. Honestly... I think people that join as crew will have more fun. You'll be able to run around the ships and do all sorts of things without worrying about loading your stuff. Go see nice locations and do missions and all that without necessarily having to plan it out yourself.

o7

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
We welcome you to the crew! We need more crew for sure. Honestly... I think people that join as crew will have more fun. You'll be able to run around the ships and do all sorts of things without worrying about loading your stuff. Go see nice locations and do missions and all that without necessarily having to plan it out yourself.

o7
Honestly that's true, I have a nice little fleet, but there are a lot of times when it's just nice to jump on to somebody else's ship and help.

Denerius

Admiral
May 17, 2019
RSI Handle
Deneriuss

o7
I think that is what I am hoping for at first anyway. Especially as I have not been around long, so will take some time to get acclimated to the verse.

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
Recently updated... I would say that my fleet is complete, however I'm now sitting here on the fence regarding a Hammer Head. I'd also like to get an LTI super-hornet, sadly the super-hornet and 325a are not LTI. The rest is though.

Last edited:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
WOOHOO!! just found this hunk a junk floating around in the used section, got a good price on it to.

Guess I can trust on you guys to help build it finished and we have two counting Ganji have the first version.

CHEERS! 🍻

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
That thing is going to fall apart. Best to recycle it now and save yourself the headache later.

No real structural frame to it, the way the decks are laid out, your gravity control is going to be a hot mess, and right now, anyone can fly into the superstructure and blow up the core. This is obviously an amateur attempt at rebuilding the first death star, with the designer not having the plans of the original and just making a bunch of stuff up. Compare and contrast to the original construction.

Forgot your password?