Florida Future Factory Citizencon Viewing Event

Slo

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2015
RSI Handle
SLØ
Anyone going?
It's in Clearwater Florida. This saturday, November 23rd. Starts 8am and goes until ... I am arriving friday and leaving Sunday. It's a nice 5 hour day ride for me. I will be flying in on my Valk.
There are hotels/motels nearby (Travel Inn is 6 minutes away, rooms $55-60 night. Thats where I will be)
Sounds like the host owns the FFF and he is a big SC fan so win win.
I talked to the host and from the sound of it he will be there til the end of the live stream from London. Even starting at 8am our time we would miss everything up to 1pm London time. Since London is 5 hours ahead of us and all.
There will be some snack food and drinks served (not alcoholic, need a permit for that), grills and a smoker available if you want to do your own thing, place to keep your beer cold (you can bring your own), Big projected stream of the event, 5 PCs if you want to log in to your own account to show off display your own fleet or maybe show off TEST site or whatever. (wish I had found it sooner, maybe could have gotten some TEST stuff to promote the org)
He is having a video crew to stream the event cuz it's a thing it seems to troll other barcitizen events from the Citizencon event itself.
He even built/is building a Hornet mockup (cant wait to see that)
I asked what the admission price is and it's $0. First barcitizen event he has hosted so he wants it to be free. I plan to pick up some cases of beer if it looks like it may turn into a party .. lol. It's also my first time attending a barcitizen event so if I can help out then I will. I asked what he thought the attendance numbers would be and he said 30-60.
Party time!
All in all sounds like a good time and without the high participation fee of squatting in a bar or restaurant and closing time is .. whenever.

Sure hope some other Florida Testies come out so we can show'em just how Test rolls!

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Anyone going?
It's in Clearwater Florida. This saturday, November 23rd. Starts 8am and goes until ... I am arriving friday and leaving Sunday. It's a nice 5 hour day ride for me. I will be flying in on my Valk.
There are hotels/motels nearby (Travel Inn is 6 minutes away, rooms $55-60 night. Thats where I will be)
Sounds like the host owns the FFF and he is a big SC fan so win win.
I talked to the host and from the sound of it he will be there til the end of the live stream from London. Even starting at 8am our time we would miss everything up to 1pm London time. Since London is 5 hours ahead of us and all.
There will be some snack food and drinks served (not alcoholic, need a permit for that), grills and a smoker available if you want to do your own thing, place to keep your beer cold (you can bring your own), Big projected stream of the event, 5 PCs if you want to log in to your own account to show off display your own fleet or maybe show off TEST site or whatever. (wish I had found it sooner, maybe could have gotten some TEST stuff to promote the org)
He is having a video crew to stream the event cuz it's a thing it seems to troll other barcitizen events from the Citizencon event itself.
He even built/is building a Hornet mockup (cant wait to see that)
I asked what the admission price is and it's $0. First barcitizen event he has hosted so he wants it to be free. I plan to pick up some cases of beer if it looks like it may turn into a party .. lol. It's also my first time attending a barcitizen event so if I can help out then I will. I asked what he thought the attendance numbers would be and he said 30-60.
Party time!
All in all sounds like a good time and without the high participation fee of squatting in a bar or restaurant and closing time is .. whenever.

Sure hope some other Florida Testies come out so we can show'em just how Test rolls!
you make me wish i was still in florida....

Forgot your password?