Fly ships cheaper by "exploiting" loaner system

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
I started that video cynical however that guy's got style and tells it straight. Nice work, video maker/s.
Yeah I've seen a couple of his vids.

Behind the smooth delivery and slick production values, his vids actually pack in quite a lot of useful info.

Way better than...cough...cough BoredGamer...cough

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Given how things often go up in price when they go live in the Verse, I've chosen to back the game slightly more by purchasing the Aurora skins in the Add-Ons section of the Pledge Store just in case they go up in price. Personally, I'm hoping that CIG will be making the Blackbeard Stealth Skin will be more stealthy & tactical than the Dread Pirate Skin. If so, I'll by the Dread Pirate Skin as well.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Given how things often go up in price when they go live in the Verse, I've chosen to back the game slightly more by purchasing the Aurora skins in the Add-Ons section of the Pledge Store just in case they go up in price. Personally, I'm hoping that CIG will be making the Blackbeard Stealth Skin will be more stealthy & tactical than the Dread Pirate Skin. If so, I'll by the Dread Pirate Skin as well.
From my prior expiriance these also make great credit for CCU's in a pinch, too :like:

Forgot your password?