Forbes hit piece on Star Citizen - Video response (warning! long!)

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Last edited:

Nightlane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 26, 2017
RSI Handle
Nightlane
About multiple sclerosis, the boyfriend/husband (not sure, lol) had it and he have been supposedly cured with a process done on England.
The process was something like:
* retrieve stem cells from him.
* apply chemotherapy to destroy his complete body defense
* apply stem cells on his spinal medulla so his defenses are created again

It is like a body defense hard reset so the defenses stop attacking the brain cells.

One thing not so good is that the multiple sclerosis had caused him fibromyalgia and it persist. And yes, he have the body defenses of a baby!

Last time I was told he was stable.

Nightlane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 26, 2017
RSI Handle
Nightlane
True but in the US the bar on what is Libel for public figure is set so that the victim has to prove that the false statement was published with actual malice, that the person or media organization making the false statement knew it was false but published it anyway, or should have known it was false. They must have demonstrated reckless disregard for the truth, either they didn’t check, or they didn’t care. This is a huge hurdle to leap.
The current system needs the lies to fly free :-p

Ace406

Grand Admiral
Jan 17, 2015
RSI Handle
Ace406
I spent $45 on the game sometime 2013 ish peaked at it from time to time. Spent a little more over the years as content came out and took a couple year doing other things. Came back at the drop of 3.5 and "Holly Shit!" I can't stop playing the game; Test is awesome, the game is awesome, you guys are the best, I have played and conversed with our fearless - he is a real person - who plays the game and engaged in the community. Monty, thank you for digesting this ridiculous article and turning it into an hour well spent. You guys are awesome! Thank you Test.

Forbes put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Forgot your password?