Free F8 Lightning if you can Figure it out....

Doggen

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Doggen
1. Hope pirates spawn near fleet so fighters break off.
2. After fight ships stop moving
3. eva in and shoot pilot
4. Ram F button
5. fly away

edit: Apparantly this works too:

you need someone with a crime stat so you can lure them out of the armistice zone, they seemingly tend to stuck in engagements which allows you to EVA to it, open the canopy from outside and dispose of the pilot inside. you need to avoid proximity to landing pads as it immediately despawns.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
1. Hope pirates spawn near fleet so fighters break off.
2. After fight ships stop moving
3. eva in and shoot pilot
4. Ram F button
5. fly away

edit: Apparantly this works too:

you need someone with a crime stat so you can lure them out of the armistice zone, they seemingly tend to stuck in engagements which allows you to EVA to it, open the canopy from outside and dispose of the pilot inside. you need to avoid proximity to landing pads as it immediately despawns.
Yeah, saw somebody do this yesterday, stealing both an F7A and an F8. Attack them/get a crime stat, lure them out of armistice zone...he ejected before he got destroyed, the F7/F8 then went motionless, allowing him to EVA over, shoot the pilot, and then interact with the pilot seat.

There are some very criminally minded resourceful people playing this game!

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
I've tried it this morning after i saw that video too, you can do it alone (if other players dont shoot you first!), you need to lure the guy with some crime stat out of his flight path, leave your ship as fast as possible when done and let the F8 destroy the ship, then for some reason it just dont move anymore and you can open its cockpit (it is not locked, you can see it for yourself if you open any F8 cockpit sitting next to the javelin on the spaceport dock), then move as close as possible to the pilot and shoot it, otherwise if you arent that close your shots will end in the shield.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
The F8s were all sitting on a pad with their cockpits open. Boredgamer took some vid of that and it immediately suggested to me anyine could have offed a pilot and taken a ship.

I think it will fit in the Polaris bay.

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane
Forgot your password?