FREEDOM!

Bruce

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2017
RSI Handle
ABAP
Served for 10.5 years over 2 enlistments. I think I have fulfilled my obligation to my country. :P
Sorry - it was just a bad joke on my side - one thing that military trains really well is ability to make your own decisions and stay behind them (I don't think they do it intentionally but still)

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Congrats on your FREEDOM!

Crap, it felt like I got out of jail when I got out!
Thanks!
Grow ALL the hair out! Get ALL the tattoos! Marry ALL the bar whores! Regs be damned!
hair doesnt grow well in the family. Im stuck as a baldie forever! I already have 1 tattoo, and am planning to marry a nice lady later this year! And yes, damn those regulations!

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Thanks!

hair doesnt grow well in the family. Im stuck as a baldie forever! I already have 1 tattoo, and am planning to marry a nice lady later this year! And yes, damn those regulations!
Well then the answer is obvious. You need a spider-web scalp tattoo.

Or you could become a Maori lawyer

The world is your oyster now, you beautiful bald bastard!

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
View attachment 9132

...it is so warm and comforting...but not enough to give up my woobie.
View: https://youtu.be/bIFEmlhDqdA
Hey, I'm curious...what do they tell you to do with your DD214 now, to make sure you don't lose it? When I got out, we were told to register it at our county clerk's office...but now I'm afraid that it was probably made available to everybody when records got digitized, and my name, SSN, etc. are all out there available to identity thieves.

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
Hey, I'm curious...what do they tell you to do with your DD214 now, to make sure you don't lose it? When I got out, we were told to register it at our county clerk's office...but now I'm afraid that it was probably made available to everybody when records got digitized, and my name, SSN, etc. are all out there available to identity thieves.
I was told to make a bajillion copies, but it was the short form (doesn't specify which type of discharge), so I ended up having to submit a request to St. Louis anyways to get my long form (states Honorable Discharge) so I could use it for things (like getting a concealed weapons permit and validating my resume claims of having an honorable discharge.)

Forgot your password?