Freelancer Appreciation

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
I always knew the freelancer was more economical than the cheaper Black so it makes sense that it is better with fuel and cargo.

I still love my Black though, can't wait to smuggle my illegal goods and avoid the tax man and get rich and buy a fleet of 890 Jumps and strippers and parties and then overdose and die.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I always knew the freelancer was more economical than the cheaper Black so it makes sense that it is better with fuel and cargo.

I still love my Black though, can't wait to smuggle my illegal goods and avoid the tax man and get rich and buy a fleet of 890 Jumps and strippers and parties and then overdose and die.
I flew the Black today as well and both it and the Freelancer fly well imo. Both are in my Top 5.

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
I flew the Black today as well and both it and the Freelancer fly well imo. Both are in my Top 5.
I still smile when I spawn my very own Cutlass Black. I honestly feel like it's my new car, even though I've had it for ages just seeing it each time makes me grin. I don't know what it is but CIG nailed it.

Forgot your password?