Freelancer DUR now fitting in Hangar

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
Oh! I bet you can fit a lot more than one bike there I can drive in two buggy in that current space of the MIS and if they change it to be more like standard Freelancer is now 3 buggies fit easy and some space over...

I for one is very curious how it will change and I have always been some what puzzled why Freelancer is not just wider over all seem to make no sense to make it so cramped as it is suppose to be a cargo huller, for the use of internal space in it is extremely poorly used IMO.

I always loved the external look of the Freelancer but never liked the internal configuration it never made any sense to me, it look like it is made by a house architect not a RV architect, for that the internal space is so badly used if you compare it to a Mustang Beta as a example that have it all in a perfect internal design as it was made by a RV architect and in my opinion who ever made the Mustang Beta internal design should design the interior in Freelancer too.

But as it is now I'll wait to see where they take the Freelancer and if they fail as they have with it so far, it'll be one ship I won't keep...

So I for one is keeping hope up for Freelancer is one of my top 5 ship I like for their external look :smile:

:beers:
I think, if I can put stasis pods in the small cargo hold, the Freelancer is likely to be my go to ship. Though the MIS might be a better choice.

Reactions: Mich Angel

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
Oh, back to the original topic, there is also a size 4 point in the Self-Land hangar in about tthe same place.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I think, if I can put stasis pods in the small cargo hold, the Freelancer is likely to be my go to ship. Though the MIS might be a better choice.
The beds in the Freelancer is like escape pods and beds

Oh, back to the original topic, there is also a size 4 point in the Self-Land hangar in about tthe same place.
Yeah in the middle of all hangars you have a size 4 that's where you spawn ship like the Constellation ships and in Revel&York extended hangar you have two rows of spawn points including a size 5 spawn point for Starfarer and Caterpillar size ships...

:beers:

Forgot your password?