Friends, Romans, Testies. Lend me your mugs. I have beer!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'm an Xplore refugee. I figured out my Org was no more when the forum went quiet for a year and a half and someone posted here about it. Someone did need to draw me a map to explain it to me
You poor soul. You know that we're all lost over here too, right? But at least we're actively lost, haha.
Welcome to TEST
(>v<)7

Horatus

Space Marshal
Nov 2, 2017
RSI Handle
Horatus
You poor soul. You know that we're all lost over here too, right? But at least we're actively lost, haha.
Welcome to TEST
(>v<)7
Yes, but being here lost is like being lost at a circus. There is always something see or on fire. Over there it is like the fall of Rome, all these magnificent structures and not a soul in sight.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Yes, but being here lost is like being lost at a circus. There is always something see or on fire. Over there it is like the fall of Rome, all these magnificent structures and not a soul in sight.
That's because chaos is fun. Also, it's effective. Trying to lock down 15000 people would be insane. We practice focused chaos here at TEST.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
You make a fine choice, join the jest at Montoyas behest to have a rest and be impressed by our fine crest which we have stressed to all the rest is nothing but the best because it belongs to TEST.

You are a member of TEST so wear it with pride. (it's also good at removing stains from carpets.)
Found the poet, guys.

Forgot your password?