Full version of my SC 2.6 Sizzle Reel featured on the Holiday LiveStream [Fan-made 100% in-game]

mr-hasgaha

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Hasgaha

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Brilliant love the angles.

Music had me thinking I was back playing Mass Effect 1 :D

Reactions: mr-hasgaha

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
I especially liked how well the music was in sync with the doors opening. Great vid.
(What's a sizzle?)

mr-hasgaha

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Hasgaha
Brilliant love the angles.

Music had me thinking I was back playing Mass Effect 1 :smile:
Thanks! Yeah, I keep going back to Alexzander's music for my Star Citizen videos. I love his style... I bend my clips to his tracks.

mr-hasgaha

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Hasgaha
Noice! Really enjoyed the video!
Thanks!

I especially liked how well the music was in sync with the doors opening. Great vid.
(What's a sizzle?)
Yeah, the doors syncing to the music was a happy accident. I noticed it halfway through editing. It was almost perfect so I cleaned up the timing slightly to make it a little more obvious. And thanks!

A "sizzle reel" is another marketing term for a "highlight" reel. Here's an online definition:
Sizzle reels (also commonly referred to as demo reels, promo videos, promotional videos, pitch reels, corporate communications video, media campaign video, montage videos, or media highlight reels) are 3-to-5 minute videos that combine visuals, audio, and messaging to create a fast paced, stylized overview of a product, service, initiative or brand.
For me, a trailer is used mainly for narrative products like movies and story-driven video games. Sizzle reels are basically trailers for things that lack a plot or are for a more focused audience. My video has no plot or narrative to it... just a bunch of interesting clips mashed together.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Thank you thank you. And sure... I'll film you like one of my French girls.
Can you film me WITH one of your French girls?!! I love the French accent.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Just watched it again. You need to work for CIG.

mr-hasgaha

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Hasgaha
Can you film me WITH one of your French girls?!! I love the French accent.
That, I can't do. Sorry.

Just watched it again. You need to work for CIG.
As interesting as that would be, I don't know what my position or title would be. "Official player of games, taker of screenshots, and video montages". Plus, I have absolutely no video editing/production training. I'm winging all of this. Marketing and design I could help with... but they have a lot of that already.

Sportsvee

Commander
Sep 4, 2016
RSI Handle
Sportsvee
That, I can't do. Sorry.

As interesting as that would be, I don't know what my position or title would be. "Official player of games, taker of screenshots, and video montages". Plus, I have absolutely no video editing/production training. I'm winging all of this. Marketing and design I could help with... but they have a lot of that already.
Job title: I make shit.
Easy.

Forgot your password?