Fun RSI drama!

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
TEST Squadron, puttin' the 'org' in disorganization since October 30, 2013.

All hail Glorious Leader - who disappeared for 2 weeks and nobody noticed, except Optimus Prime and Megatron, but that is another story.

'Gimp

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I felt the conversation remained good natured and I really wish it hadn't been locked before Montoya got to finish the Goon story as I have not the first clue what that is about apart from GoonSwarm and the Eve Metagame thing...

Op4ArcticFox

Space Marshal
May 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Op4ArcticFox
Hmmmm.... I've got about 8 years in the games industry.... Maybe I should do some work for CIG to better seat out TEST dominance into the game.

OR I could just keep my current job, by more ships, and then have space yacht parties all the time once REAL PTU is up!

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
DAMN......... Too, late.
Nicole has already closed the thread. Not fair.

@Montoya You have direct contact with CR. Re-open this thread.
I want to have some FUN as well. Lots of FUN in fact.
btw - Tell CR I said Hello.

DAMN, DAMN, DAMN..... I miss all the FUN.

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal

Duckforceone

Captain
Feb 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Duckforceone
awww dammit.... our propaganda thread has been locked so fast.

i find it hillarious when people write accusations like that without any proof at all... i was so ready for a long well thought out reply to this youngling... but alas the mods at CIG took that away.... fudgehats.

i do love the first post that stated the 3 things he knew about test.... that's the test i know... :D

Anyways, here's to our continued infiltration of CIG. Cheers TEST.

MikeNificent

Space Marshal
Sep 24, 2016
RSI Handle
MikeNificent
That shit was hilarious. Like dude/dudette/dingbat honestly is investigating to see if there's a connection because it's ruining the game for he/she/it. WHO FUCKING CARES?!? Hahah. It's a goddamned video game. His/her/it's life revolves around how the interactions go between a company and an ingame org? Wow, you really need to get laid there buds/budette/budtronic.

Great entertainment though! Hahaha
I love your Canadian politeness. By including all sexes and even robots, you are saying "you're a shitheel, but I respect your individuality, sir/ma'am/dinosaur/sex robot" Class act as usual, oh drunken, sightless, winged one.

FluffyVonRage

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Palegrave
Self perpetuation conspiracy 10/10

Was nice of the mods to give us time to turn it round and defend ourselves before closing it tho - Can't imagine how quickly some people would have gone into meltdown if it'd been closed instantly - " DISSENT AGAINST GLORIOUS TEST IST VERBOTEN"

Forgot your password?