Fun RSI drama!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
...booted me out of her speeding UBER registered vehicle...

...BTW, I seem to have misplaced my car.
Is your car UBER registered? Because if so you barfed in your own car then had it stolen.

ThunderKraken

Space Marshal
Mar 30, 2016
RSI Handle
Thunder_Kraken
That shit was hilarious. Like dude/dudette/dingbat honestly is investigating to see if there's a connection because it's ruining the game for he/she/it. WHO FUCKING CARES?!? Hahah. It's a goddamned video game. His/her/it's life revolves around how the interactions go between a company and an ingame org? Wow, you really need to get laid there buds/budette/budtronic.

Great entertainment though! Hahaha

I want to beleive

Ayeteeone

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Ayeteeone
WHY WE DON'T HAVE A TEST SQUADRON TRIGGERED GIF?
I am not at all sure it is possible for us to trigger.. I mean, I pull a trigger when flying my Sentinel and a bad man accidentally flies in front of my ship as I'm on the way to the bar at CRU-L1.. and sometimes I'll pull a trigger during those brawls at the underground bars all over Stanton.. although, dammit, I think @wmk lied to me because I have yet to find a bottle of whiskey in any of them.

Devil Dog Hog

Space Marshal
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DevilDogHog
In complete fucking seriousness, the term 'corporate efficiency' is an absolute contradiction in terms. The bigger they are, the more bureaucracy bogs them down.. which is why we have a Glorious Leader and minions!
This clearly demonstrates that CR has not affiliated himself with us, otherwise we would have more drinking games at the bars in SC.

Zyllah

Commander
Oct 27, 2022
RSI Handle
Zyllah
I've been buying all Dewalt tools since I joined TEST.

Not sure that has anything to do with the topic.
It obviously means there are TEST members in Dewalt's R&D devision getting insider info.

It's too bad the thred wasn't copy/pasted here, it sounds awesome.

Reactions: White Lando

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
It obviously means there are TEST members in Dewalt's R&D devision getting insider info.

It's too bad the thred wasn't copy/pasted here, it sounds awesome.
I 100% need to make an alt and infiltrate some org's they caught me somehow over at Imperium in like '16 superbanned lol.. wait what the fuck ever happened to Imperium anyway those pleebs end up eating themselves??

Forgot your password?