g r e e t i n g s f r i e n d s ~ !

LVSTLOTUS

Ensign
Jan 11, 2017
RSI Handle
moteofdust
Greetings all! Happsy to be a part of an alive and thriving org for such an exciting game! My name is Marc, and I have been a giant fan of science fiction since I was a kid, but especially since I have reached adulthood and have the freedom to consume as much media as I like! Most of my time is spent working on art, a full time hobby I hope to someday turn into a career, I do a lot of sketching and digital painting, but for the last year I have been consumed with pixel art! If anyone is interested you can check out whatever I have up at the time at https://twitter.com/LVSTLOTUS . My main hope is to just make a lot of friends and memories!

Where you from stranger?

I feel a bit raised by each coast of america. I was born in las vegas , family is from pittsburgh though, and finished highschool and currently live in south texas.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
When i was going to college in Pittsburgh for a while I saw it talked about. i was very poor at the time but I knew when I had money I wanted to build a great PC and play this game! I backed the game in qtr 1 2015 finally!
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
exploration and pve. I loved playing Tie Fighter and wing commander as a child, and grew up addicted to scifi. From the exploration and intrigue of next generation, to the mystery and fear of Alien and blade Runner, to more recently enjoying bounty hunting and running cargo in Elite. Star Citizen can bring all these loves together!

What was the first game you remember playing?
Pokemon Red when I was in 5th grade. The game had already been out for a year or so in the u.s. but it took me a long time to convince my mom to buy me a gameboycolor !

What other games do you play?
Not so many now a days since I am so busy with art. a couple years ago I sunk some time in Elite Dangerous. I used to go to tournaments for super smash brothers melee up until last year. Recently I have been playing final fantasy 9 as I have never played it !

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
If you spend any amount of time dealing with star citizen (forums, youtube, etc.) you can't help but know of the org test squadron. What convinced me to join was now that I am getting back into the game with the new year, i wanted to be a member of the largest and most active org !

Picard or Kirk?
This is a super loaded question, made to make enemies haha! Since next Generation was my first star trek and still probably my favorite I have to go with Picard, but Kirk is a great captain. I truly love all of the series (even Enterprise, though sometimes it feels so disappointing, like a bad child!). each has their strengths!

Thank you for reading my overly large wall of text ! Feel free to message me whenever if you want to talk about art or anything !

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader

LVSTLOTUS

Ensign
Jan 11, 2017
RSI Handle
moteofdust
Eep, wasn't really expecting any replies! Thanks for all the welcoming friends!

Thanks for the nice words about my art , and quark was great in ds9, though I thought the character development was pretty strong for most of the characters in that series, so that's no surprise! Nice about being close to pittsburgh too! I miss Pittsburgh tbh, it feels as close to home as I have ever gotten from wandering!

Oh nice, maybe all of us in texas can gather together and form the texas rangers/bounty hunter division ;D

Oh, nice, are you a digital artist too! glad to be in good company, may we all have a productive year of figure studies and completed projects !

Glad to be apart of the group everyone <3

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?