Game changer for Test Squadron, and not in a good way :(

Maxgerber5250

Grand Admiral
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Capt-Spicer
Well y'all can spend all your time trying to crash into the glowing orb of knowledge. Me? Well I am going to run extensive tests to see what happens when you piss out of an airlock. This project is entirely dependent upon the success of my new Glory-Hole airlock door that I've been designing. Its going to be a revolution in Aurora comfort (Not to mention a paradigm shift in picking up hitchhikers) Exciting times, frozen foreskin. FOR SCIENCE!
LOL love it. that reminds me of the first time I took my 4 year old into a public restroom, I walk up to the urinal and my son asks why I`m peeing in the sink. then hearing a chuckle from one of the stalls. lol I love this kid.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
This method the solar probe is using is a efficient way to decrease speed the earth is travelling so it can slow down greatly and then change direction to the sun orbit.

To quote someone else though:

For star citizen our ships have much larger amounts of fuel at our disposal and we aren't trying to escape earths orbit either so full burn towards the sun wouldn't really be a challenge for us.

:p
Too much book science!
I've actually been using the dragonfly paired with a taco-only diet to create a new defensive technique. Smoke screens are nice and all, but they don't work too well in space. Go ahead and try to tell me that pirates would want to pursue you through a cloud of liquid shite....you can't, cuz they wouldn't. I call it the Tijuana Squid maneuver.
Now this is TEST science.
What's the Latin word for beer?
Bersabee, cervisia, fermentum
Orbital Spin? Is that what is affecting my walking when drinking beer? So to compensate I need to drink more beer to get rid of the effects of orbital spin before pointing towards the sun....
More TEST science!
I've actually been using the dragonfly paired with a taco-only diet to create a new defensive technique. Smoke screens are nice and all, but they don't work too well in space. Go ahead and try to tell me that pirates would want to pursue you through a cloud of liquid shite....you can't, cuz they wouldn't. I call it the Tijuana Squid maneuver.
One more time, because I love it!

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
Hopefully this is sensationalist nonsense, but if true it will seriously impact our planned style of play. The following article and associated Youtube video should only be read/viewed by those of stern constitution.

...or those fortified by beer. Lots and lots of beer.

http://www.gizmodo.co.uk/2016/07/crashing-into-the-sun-is-much-harder-than-you-think/

That is daunting. But once the mass (gravitational pull) of the packed Auroras full of Testies and beer exceeds that of the earth, it becomes much easier!

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Hopefully this is sensationalist nonsense, but if true it will seriously impact our planned style of play. The following article and associated Youtube video should only be read/viewed by those of stern constitution.

...or those fortified by beer. Lots and lots of beer.

http://www.gizmodo.co.uk/2016/07/crashing-into-the-sun-is-much-harder-than-you-think/

Phew, and I initially thought you are planning to leave TEST. Anyone of you "core TESTies" leaving TEST - *that* would be a game changer. Anything else I can handle ... :)

Reactions: Blind Owl

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
Well we just have to do it like they say in the video.... Go really far out fly the other direction of the planets orbit press that tab thing and fly directly at the sun. No?

Forgot your password?